Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lc4cu0x.jpg

I dunno if they want to trigger the sexual thoughts I immediately had when she said it :lol
She was always so freaking coy and playful. I remember at Celebration 2012 everything was wrapping up, booths were closing down, and as I was making one last walkthrough on the convention floor I turn and there's Carrie freaking Fisher walking by with her little dog, right in the center of the massive convention hall with hardly anybody around.

My wife at the time had attended with me but had headed off to use the bathroom before we left and I thought oh man she's gonna be so bummed that Carrie Fisher is right here, I at least need photographic proof, lol.

So I said "oh wow, hi, hey do you mind if I take a quick picture" because it would have felt weird silently snapping a pic when she's two feet away without asking, lol.

And without skipping a beat she just smiled and with a twinkle in her eye said "honey you can do anything you want as long as I get to keep walking" and then she put up her arms in a little "ta da" pose as I snapped her pic and then she headed on out and went about the rest of her day.

And to this day when I watch the OT and there's a Leia scene I sometimes think "she called me honey..." :love :lol

387900-Screenshot-20220526-125453-Gallery.jpg

New Vader -- super hybrid of ANH and ESB Vader... with Hayden.

And he's on Tatooine! :slap

And he seems to have a padawan with a red saber at his side. The Inquisitrix?

Back