Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
355028131_6416250641754068_277754114812982160_n.jpg

This from Screen Rant. Apparent synopisis for the Rey movie. Who knows whether it's real or not, but it certainly sounds on point for current Kathleen Kennedy led Lucasfilm.

“Set roughly 15 years after Rey’s victory over Palpatine at the end of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The sequel delves into Rey’s courageous endeavor to restore the Jedi Order, where she assumes the role of a mentor to two promising young students – a girl and a boy. As her training progresses, it becomes evident that the girl possesses extraordinary abilities, destined to emerge as the future leader.”

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-new-jedi-order-plot-synopsis-rey-apprentices/

I think that was what was cryptically attributed to George's "notes" about the sequels, except it was always supposed to be Luke, not Rey.

Then of course he revealed his other plans to include the adventures on the midichlorian plane, and everyone in earshot looked at the floor awkwardly.

In hindsight, I'd rather watch a 9 hour all-CGI story about midichlorians from George than ever sit through even one of the Disney movies again.

This from Screen Rant. Apparent synopisis for the Rey movie. Who knows whether it's real or not, but it certainly sounds on point for current Kathleen Kennedy led Lucasfilm.

“Set roughly 15 years after Rey’s victory over Palpatine at the end of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The sequel delves into Rey’s courageous endeavor to restore the Jedi Order, where she assumes the role of a mentor to two promising young students – a girl and a boy. As her training progresses, it becomes evident that the girl possesses extraordinary abilities, destined to emerge as the future leader.”

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-new-jedi-order-plot-synopsis-rey-apprentices/
giphy.webp

7qnn1m.gif

7qnnc8.gif

I mean Anakin had to cause it, but also he couldn't straight up kill her there either.
They could have simply better emphasized she's already dying here.
Then Obi-Wan says or implies - We can still save her.
But Anakin chooses to fight instead.

But yeah, what I imagined for decades is I thought she had a further active role in protecting and hiding away her own children.

Last edited:
BOOOOOOO-RINGGGGGGGG

The worst thing about that is how boring it is.

Where is my SW movie about warring pirate factions!??? Can we get away from SW focusing on a cute child for 000000.00001% of one second?!!! At least in Dune the children are terrifying. Star Trek has weird scary children. Over here we get what.

WHERE MY PIRATES AT

7qnn1m.gif

7qnnc8.gif

I mean Anakin had to cause it, but also he couldn't straight up kill her there either.
They could have simply better emphasized she's already dying here.
Then Obi-Wan says or implies - We can still save her.
But Anakin chooses to fight instead.

But yeah, what I imagined for decades is I thought she had a further active role in protecting and hiding away her own children.

As did literally everyone who remembered Leia's line in ROTJ - ''she was very beautiful....kind, but sad''. Some accepted the retcon by Lucas - putting it down to Leia's Jedi powers being able to remember her mother for the .2 seconds she saw her - to each his own but I never could accept that. It was just lack of story-mapping and planning on his part.

Back