Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bPQugBo.jpg

For endless "Obikin" homoerotic fantasies, just check out Tumblr.

Wait I thought Anakin was banging Ahsoka?...? A few pages over on Pinterest, Ahsoka is banging Rex. Now Anakin and Kenobi are.... These fan-art children need to make up their minds?! Honestly all of Pinterest and Tumblr should be in permanent horny jail, these people think of nothing else.

Way back when young Bigs & Luke used to shoot Womp-Rats and run Moonshine, out in their rebel flag
7stqhm.gif
painted skyhopper T-16-charger, to the consternation of Uncle Owen.
While being chased through Beggar's Canyon, by those bumbling incompetent Troopers, who were on the take of the currupt fat criminal mob-Boss, Hutt who ran everything.
You could make a whole show on it!:p

Makin' their way the only way they know how
That's just a little bit more than the Empire'll allow. (yeaehaaw)

Last edited:
I guess Bodhi Rook got away then? :wink1:

0e6c584a4f48b16bff6e2ad0a2273a0f.jpg

For the record I'd totally get his figure, complete with turtle back pack and goggles.
Also hope he shows up in Andor S2.

Gilroy's focus seems to be (by design) highlighting the least glamorous, least celebrated and unnoticed, characters like Bodhi. Esentiually a random low level Imperial cargo hauler. Whose simple act and choice to risk everything and do the right thing, ultimately helps set things in motion, towards the DS plans getting to the right hands.

Hopefully S2 does show him getting the plans (and message) from Erso, or we learn he's been yet another character secretly interacting in Luthen's web.

And maybe lead to him finally getting a HT figure. Though unfortunately anything Andor seems to be very low priority on HT's list, (which again speaks to the irony of these characters (by design made to be unglamorous/unnoticed), the most significant thing about them is the reason HT will ignore him.

Last edited:
Back