Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never knew I could get so emotional over the death of a robot. Choked me up big time in Rogue One. Haven't felt that since Short Circuit 2 and Terminator 2 lol

Rogue One haters says that K-2SO's death was the only one that had any weight to it but they seem to stupidly ignore the fact that K-2's death was the only one that was long and drawn out. Whether anyone likes it or not that DOES matter. Everyone else besides Chirrut whose death was also pretty impactful went out with just a flash of light or smoke.

They could have even done a badass RO-style Episode 2.5 with Hayden and Ewan since they're both still in shape and haven't really even aged that much. Portman is still basically in her prime too. She's only two years older than Felicity Jones who just played a 20 year old.

They screwed their one opportunity to reunite the main OT heroes but they don't have to make the same mistake with the PT. Now's their one and only chance to make that era "cool."

This IMO is a brilliant idea.

Make it happen Khev.

lol

Nobody even remembers this dude or wanted a TV show with him. This will fail.

I’m actually looking forward to this since K-2SO is in it right? Should be fun.

Definitely. He is the more popular character of these two.
Andor isn't that much liked because ... well, we have him instead of Kyle Katarn.

I really loved Rogue One, so a spy/agent series set in OT era? Yeah totally on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, might be a decent spy/thriller miniseries if they grab it right. In the end he was a rebel spy AND assassin before his "oh, i won't kill unarmed anymore from now on".

I called my brother last night to shoot the ****, and gave him 10 seconds to name a single character from Rogue One that wasn't in any other Star Wars movies. He couldn't do it, and I knew he couldn't do it because I couldn't do it.

Not surprising thou. Some folks want only OT retreads done I?m familiar settings. Any character from the new Disney films seem bad to them.

Personally I understand as I hope they do no ever tread into PT spinoffs.

The Watto show, or a show about Clone Troopers seems boring to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new Star Wars films were bad. Part of it was either weak or repetitive world building. Ignore characters, there is just nothing there.

Say what you will about the prequels, but it had a ton of world building. Clones, robots, jedi, interesting planets...ect.

If the new trilogy was bad, but also gave us really interesting worlds, species....ect...okay we can work with that, maybe redeem it a bit.

But there is nothing there.

I called my brother last night to shoot the ****, and gave him 10 seconds to name a single character from Rogue One that wasn't in any other Star Wars movies. He couldn't do it, and I knew he couldn't do it because I couldn't do it.

I really really like R1... And I cant name any characters from the movie :lol

I just mentioned Jyn Erso in another thread and had to look it up first :lol

To be fair... Those names have always been hard to remember.

K2SO is really cool, but a whole show dedicated to this guy is a mistake. I have always felt the Cassian casting was sorta botched. I'm not necessarily saying he is a bad actor, but he just doesn't seem like a badass, do anything necessary spy.

Back