1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I'll look into a guide on how to weather models, guess it will help as a starter before attempting it on the ANH bucket.

The pauldron, is it from Sideshow's release of the sandtrooper?
The pauldron was from a Sideshow GI Joe figure (not sure which one) where SSC re-used the template, but it was cheaper than the SW version.

Mine is heavily customized to match the look of the "look sir droids"/Dewback rider trooper's pauldron.
How awesome would a Hot Toys Gamorrean Guard be for the RoTJ Anniversary? A Hot Toys Jabba would be $700 - $800.
What a dream a HT Gammy - and HT Jabba - would be.

But Sideshow's Jabba is $850 now so you'd assume HT's would be more like $900. You'd have to wonder if HT would assume that the newer SSC version being around might cut out a lot of 1/6 Jabba buyers. It's one thing to double up on a $220 fig when SSC does it then HT, but not at $800 range.

The pauldron was from a Sideshow GI Joe figure (not sure which one) where SSC re-used the template, but it was cheaper than the SW version.

Mine is heavily customized to match the look of the "look sir droids"/Dewback rider trooper's pauldron.

What a dream a HT Gammy - and HT Jabba - would be.

But Sideshow's Jabba is $850 now so you'd assume HT's would be more like $900. You'd have to wonder if HT would assume that the newer SSC version being around might cut out a lot of 1/6 Jabba buyers. It's one thing to double up on a $220 fig when SSC does it then HT, but not at $800 range.
Yikes ... I was not aware it was so much.

Never mind 😉

Back