1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
414C3B9F-A154-416D-BD8B-28A2B218195F.jpeg
Where is he, Howard?

It is a crime that C3PO does not have a figure yet. The dude has been in 9 Star Wars movies.

I also hope to see a Bespin Han soon. Both, he and C3PO have been teased in the past.

Speaking of crimes, how can the Mandalorian TV Show have more figures that the Original Three Movies? Will we ever get characters like Greedo, Dengar, Ackbar, TIE Pilot, Tenative IV Trooper, Death Squad Commander?

It is a crime that C3PO does not have a figure yet. The dude has been in 9 Star Wars movies.

I also hope to see a Bespin Han soon. Both, he and C3PO have been teased in the past.

Speaking of crimes, how can the Mandalorian TV Show have more figures that the Original Three Movies? Will we ever get characters like Greedo, Dengar, Ackbar, TIE Pilot, Tenative IV Trooper, Death Squad Commander?
I’m not sure if they can do characters like Greedo and Ackbar, isn’t there some licensing agreement with SS over certain minor characters especially aliens? But agree they are the worst :):)

3PO was in Rogue One also, so 10 movies?

I’m not sure if they can do characters like Greedo and Ackbar, isn’t there some licensing agreement with SS over certain minor characters especially aliens? But agree they are the worst :):)

They made Wicket and a Jawa, I don't think any of them are out of the question except Hot Toys decision on whether or not they'll sell. Greedo and Ackbar have zero chance IMO.

Speaking of crimes, how can the Mandalorian TV Show have more figures that the Original Three Movies?

It's the latest trend and and it has a longer run time so it stands to reason there are more established characters. A lot of the OT characters were only in it for a couple of minutes. Plus the fact there's a lot of reuse in those Troopers.

Ackbar with chair !
Absolutely! Idk if your being sarcastic 😂 but I'm on board with that. I love my Tarkin in the chair. I think they could definitely make Ackbar with the chair. He should really come out. Maybe...for the ROTJ 40th they'll surprise us with some ROTJ stuff (and hopefully not just repacks like they did with Vader and Boba)

Absolutely! Idk if your being sarcastic 😂 but I'm on board with that. I love my Tarkin in the chair. I think they could definitely make Ackbar with the chair. He should really come out. Maybe...for the ROTJ 40th they'll surprise us with some ROTJ stuff (and hopefully not just repacks like they did with Vader and Boba)
I really, really hope that HT does something for the ROTJ 40th but they don't really pay much attention to anniversaries and when they do, it's kind of lackluster - ESB we got some repackages and Luke Snowspeeder, which was sort of long overdue fig anyway and was likely unrelated to the 40th.
C3PO with a chair?
That would be awesome - Ewok throne - but the 3PO costume can't in reality sit so not sure how they could make that happen.

I really, really hope that HT does something for the ROTJ 40th but they don't really pay much attention to anniversaries and when they do, it's kind of lackluster - ESB we got some repackages and Luke Snowspeeder, which was sort of long overdue fig anyway and was likely unrelated to the 40th.
Exactly my point, so I'm hoping that maybe they do something and release at least one new figure. They did for the ANH 40th as well, so I would assume they'd do SOMETHING at least. I thought they did a few, but I only personally remember the Tarkin/Vader Set mentioning the 40th anniversary. I would think they'd repack maybe Palps and Jedi Luke for ROTJ, but with Mando Luke coming who knows. I'm just hoping we get at least one new figure for ROTJ 40th. If they did something for ANH and for ESB, I have to assume SOMETHING will happen for ROTJ. I assume that LFL and Disney kinda makes that happen. Majority of brands have celebrated the anniversaries so I think they probably push them to at least do something. Whether it's straight repacks or what have you.

Could you imagine a ROTJ C3PO with Ewok Throne. Comes complete with dynamic flight pole. Or the super deluxe set that comes with obscure Ewoks like Teebo and Lumat to carry his highness. How glorious!!

What's staggering is the HT Sandtrooper Sergeant I believe was revealed in 2016, so coming up on SIX years ago now.

Like with Death Star Trooper and others, I ended up just making a custom version because you can grow old waiting for these things ( and yes I bought a HT Sandie display base to complete the "HT released him" illusion.)

ed5HHur.jpg

What's staggering is the HT Sandtrooper Sergeant I believe was revealed in 2016, so coming up on SIX years ago now.

Like with Death Star Trooper and others, I ended up just making a custom version because you can grow old waiting for these things ( and yes I bought a HT Sandie display base to complete the "HT released him" illusion.)

ed5HHur.jpg
Amazing custom! How did you painted and weather the stormtrooper helmet? I would like to paint up one of my ANH buckets into something like this. What body are you using? Is it the HT sandie?

Amazing custom! How did you painted and weather the stormtrooper helmet? I would like to paint up one of my ANH buckets into something like this. What body are you using? Is it the HT sandie?
I used a gloss white then added matte weathering over the top (two colors.) Mine is a modded custom helmet, recast of the Solo_Bones bucket). The HT stormie is a good starting point with the gloss white - I think the HT sandie is a bit too matte looking.

And yes HT sandie body and most of the armor is HT stormie (with custom sandie elements added - I couldn't find any affordable HT sandie armor) except the chest armor/belt which is modded Hasbro. Closer pic of the helmet:

xXyhxzO.jpg

I used a gloss white then added matte weathering over the top (two colors.) Mine is a modded custom helmet, recast of the Solo_Bones bucket). The HT stormie is a good starting point with the gloss white - I think the HT sandie is a bit too matte looking.

And yes HT sandie body and most of the armor is HT stormie (with custom sandie elements added - I couldn't find any affordable HT sandie armor) except the chest armor/belt which is modded Hasbro. Closer pic of the helmet:
Nice, I'll look into a guide on how to weather models, guess it will help as a starter before attempting it on the ANH bucket.

The pauldron, is it from Sideshow's release of the sandtrooper?

HT will certainly do something for ROTJ 40.
Venomized Palpatine. That's certain.

How awesome would a Hot Toys Gamorrean Guard be for the RoTJ Anniversary? A Hot Toys Jabba would be $700 - $800.

Back