Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a pic of khev’s awesome SW collection :lol

8B0832D5-AE0C-4228-B147-06B94C66DDCE.jpeg

I’m really looking forward to this. Maybe even more than The Mandalorian, which is weird... it might be the thought of seeing K-2SO on screen again. That droid is hilarious!

I’m really looking forward to this. Maybe even more than The Mandalorian, which is weird... it might be the thought of seeing K-2SO on screen again. That droid is hilarious!

Never knew I could get so emotional over the death of a robot. Choked me up big time in Rogue One. Haven't felt that since Short Circuit 2 and Terminator 2 lol

While I agree too much of a good thing can also be bad.

With all of the standalone movies more than likely being cancelled i’m looking forward to Mandalorian but remain cautious and i’m still not sold on the Cassian series even though it’s in the OT era and I liked his character.

Shame what happened to the standalone movies because I saw them as a gateway to a proper PT quality upgrade in the hands of Disney.

Last edited:
Shame what happened to the standalone movies because I saw them as a gateway to a proper PT quality upgrade in the hands of Disney.

They could have even done a badass RO-style Episode 2.5 with Hayden and Ewan since they're both still in shape and haven't really even aged that much. Portman is still basically in her prime too. She's only two years older than Felicity Jones who just played a 20 year old.

They screwed their one opportunity to reunite the main OT heroes but they don't have to make the same mistake with the PT. Now's their one and only chance to make that era "cool."

What's really a shame, is that they gave up so easily. One underperforming film, a film that caught on later on home video, and they throw in the towel. The prospect of spin off movies, seemed like a great opportunity to experiment, try something different.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Eh, I don’t know if I’d get into this. Essentially a R1 of a R1. I liked R1 enough because of its tie-in to ANH, but not enough to delve deeper into the background of the characters in it. I mean, I’m fine without even having a film depicting the events of the background of Han Solo prior to ANH.

They could have even done a badass RO-style Episode 2.5 with Hayden and Ewan since they're both still in shape and haven't really even aged that much. Portman is still basically in her prime too. She's only two years older than Felicity Jones who just played a 20 year old.

They screwed their one opportunity to reunite the main OT heroes but they don't have to make the same mistake with the PT. Now's their one and only chance to make that era "cool."

Yeah, I’ve said this as well. They still have a shot to sort of redeem the PT by having a R1 style Episode 2.5 that can redeem the reputations of Christensen and McGregor in their respective roles. While I personally liked RotS, the PT as a whole wasn’t generally well received, so being 14 years displaced from it, I would think they can only go up from what was being that they are now fully aware of what didn’t work and what the role needs more of from them. They’re both still young enough to pull it off, while at the same time being more mature. I don’t think it’d even need Portman in my opinion.

I’d personally be WAY more interested in this film than a R1 spin-off or even the Solo film.

If they managed to pull off a good Episode 2.5 with Hayden and Ewan I don't think that would improve the PT for me. It would be more likely to renew my disappointment in them if anything.

Back