Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I really want is for Boba Fett to end on a high note and then they can just let the entire SW Saga rest. Cassian is already awesome and if I want to see more of him I can just rewatch RO. I'm also concerned about whether a TV show budget can keep K-2 looking as life-like as he did on film.

I don’t need a prequel to RO with the same characters for christ sake lol

Shame Fett won’t be given a proper return / send off in a quality movie budget.

I don’t need a prequel to RO with the same characters for christ sake lol

I've been burned by the promise of "new Star Wars content on TV!" more times than I can count. The Ewok movies, Clone Wars, Rebels, Resistance. I got excited for all of them and was always disappointed. I only like the super cheese Holiday Special and the Tartofsky micro-series.

They could have had him track Han down in TFA for a proper rematch but blew it with "you're a ded mon Solo" and "Tasu Leech."

I've been burned by the promise of "new Star Wars content on TV!" more times than I can count. The Ewok movies, Clone Wars, Rebels, Resistance. I got excited for all of them and was always disappointed. I only like the super cheese Holiday Special and the Tartofsky micro-series.

They could have had him track Han down in TFA for a proper rematch but blew it with "you're a ded mon Solo" and "Tasu Leech."

Oh man Tasu Leech that’s low lol

I do like it when they can fit a character's major personality trait in his name.

:lol lol lol lol :lol

I don’t know why but his name reminds me of that Candyman song (please read this singing ok):

Ohhh...

who can take the death star plans...

who can take the death star plans....

and dip it in some hope...

and dip it in some hope...

Separate the sorrow and transmit Galen’s cloak

Why the Cassian can....the Cassian can

Perhaps this show will make you more interested in Cassian and retroactively change how you see him in Rogue One?

I'm hoping that will be the case. I agree with Josette and Chakor--those characters did nothing for me and therefore I ended up not liking the movie. Hopefully the series will flesh him out properly and I may finally actually like RO!

Is there even a want for this? Are people screaming for more Cassian back story? I honestly don't know why they won't just do a series on KOTOR or something that takes place during the sith war. There is so much to explore there, rather than a one off character from an ANH prequel.

The suits at Disney making these kinds of decisions are seriously out of touch...
There is so much better content in the SWU to explore...

I enjoyed Rogue One, so I'm interested in seeing what they do with this series.

He's dead, Jim. I mean jye. :lol

boba-fett-death.gif

He's dead, Jim. I mean jye. :lol

Nah Boba Fett lived to a ripe old age and hasn't been seen since leaving Cloud City.

locomundo.es-boba-fett-78-2015.jpg

However in ROTJ these girls convinced Jabba's accountant that the best way to be a "big man" would be to don Mandalorian armor which of course we all know led to disastrous results:

boba-fett-definitely-doesnt-look-as-cool-with-his-helmet-off-preview.jpg

boba-fett-death.gif

When I was a kid I would have easily traded my left nut for a Star Wars live action weekly television show.....

Now we got 2 coming and as usual , people are complaining about it.

Just enjoy the ride folks.....good or bad

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Nah Boba Fett lived to a ripe old age and hasn't been seen since leaving Cloud City.

locomundo.es-boba-fett-78-2015.jpg

However in ROTJ these girls convinced Jabba's accountant that the best way to be a "big man" would be to don Mandalorian armor which of course we all know led to disastrous results:

boba-fett-definitely-doesnt-look-as-cool-with-his-helmet-off-preview.jpg

boba-fett-death.gif

**** this made me laugh out loud!!!!!

I think they see the theatrical films are losing their "big event" status and box office will diminish- so they could have about 5 or 6 streaming series and make big money

Yeah I agree with that.

Sure it’s nice to sell one product for 1 billion but also nothing wrong with selling 5 products for 1 billion.

But seriously who the hell am I fooling of course i’ll be subscribing to that Disney + service and of course i’ll be watching any live action product that has the SW label attached to it lol

I’ll say it for the 100th time the biggest crime being committed against SW remains the official unaltered not being available for the fans to enjoy preferably in 8K lol

I think they see the theatrical films are losing their "big event" status and box office will diminish- so they could have about 5 or 6 streaming series and make big money

Nothing dilutes the 'big event' like making it available regularly on TV.

But I guess since they already killed the big event status Star Wars once had, they have nowhere left to go but the small screen.... and the even smaller screen.

Reality is the PT managed to kill the “event” status all on its own.

AOTC was no longer an event it was stand up comedy.

If anything it was a miracle that TFA pulled the numbers it did.

Back