Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't kept up with this, but being it's only 5 pages of comments I'm assuming everyone is as ambivalent about this as me?

Really liked K2, Cassian was okay... I guess. But a series???

Like everything though, if it's amazingly written it might work?

Not ambivalent, but we know next to nothing about it so it?s hard to say.

I welcome all new SW stuff. It?s really sad so many people jump to conclusions without even seeing anything remotely able to judge by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This, along with the Kenobi series are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. I thought Cassian's character was really interesting.

I liked how cold-blooded he is at the beginning of the movie, and how later on he starts doubting his own methods, and has second thoughts about all the things he's had to do for "the cause". I thought that was a refreshingly adult look at the rebellion and the toll it has on the rebels.
So, hopefully we'll have some more "adult" rumination in the series.

We see a trailer and there will be something to talk about. Personally, I'm interested in the show. Diego is a good actor and I liked the idea of a rebel that wasn't a heroic pilot or some such, but a spy who did what he had to do. I'm sure you'll see more people in here when there's something actually shown.

It?s pretty obvious what the show will be about, as it has to line up with RO,

And or will be a wide eyed , niave rebel that gets slowly more jaded and corrupt till he resembles more of an Imperial officer than a freedom fighting rebel .....

Even bringing back George can't get people interested in this.

[...]I'm sure you'll see more people in here when there's something actually shown.

Does it even matter?

I've never been sure if this board is representative of the general audience. Hell, it can't be -- most of 'fans' these days are probably kids or casuals and obsessive doll collectors are maybe only a small subset.

• Number of Members: 53,152 -- how many of those are dead accounts?
  • Currently Online: 893 -- how many of them are even Star Wars fans?

It?s pretty obvious what the show will be about, as it has to line up with RO,

And or will be a wide eyed , niave rebel that gets slowly more jaded and corrupt till he resembles more of an Imperial officer than a freedom fighting rebel .....

OversimplificationAgentWoo.jpeg

But for real I'm interested to see more of the spy angle from Star Wars. Almost kinda doubtful we even see him as a wide eyed rebel if it picks up after he loses everyone.

OversimplificationAgentWoo.jpeg

But for real I'm interested to see more of the spy angle from Star Wars. Almost kinda doubtful we even see him as a wide eyed rebel if it picks up after he loses everyone.

Oh it was ment to be......

The entire SW trilogy can be summed up in a similar manner.

I am all for any new content.

One thing I'm hoping they really pay attention to is continuing the brilliant design aesthetic of Rogue One. The film has so many great new designs that just feel so Star Wars.

rogue-one-cover-header-1536x864-749128737859.jpg

Deathtrooper-Concept-Art-Cropped.jpg

d83c20d8eaad5a8e00cdccbde560da6d.jpg

Back