Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means, if years ago, someone told me I'd be buying play sand to give my Tusken Raiders that much more *realism* or fretting over buying a swoop bike or a Dewback I'd have laughed in their face. For you, it's already over. It's not like it won't hurt when you look at your bank balance. Train yourself to let go of all that money you fear to lose.

And start sourcing shelves (make sure there is plenty of height for a raised light saber or a mounted figure) and clearing closet space for the boxes. :monkey3

Watched this episode again. It's so freaking cool.

Baylan and Shin just rock. Ray Stevenson's awesomely nuanced performance coupled with Shin's focused demeanor makes for such an awesome combo. Both are absolutely electrifying on screen.

I chuckled at the two droids having their little "Rock em Sock em Robots" brawl.

The "Volume" hangar of Home One looks just as fake as the matte paintings in ROTJ, lol.

The red tree planet might very well be the coolest looking SW planet of the Disney era.

I think somebody said already episode 5 screening at select US and UK cinemas on or around the 12th. Too bad I’ll be busy at Disneyland.

I think somebody said already episode 5 screening at select US and UK cinemas on or around the 12th. Too bad I’ll be busy at Disneyland.
Yeah, only 10 cities in the US I think and none near me. The next episode must really be a doozy if they think it's big enough to get a theatrical release compared to the one that just aired.

Or they just want to be able to allow Thrawn himself to forever be a character who they can say debuted on the big screen (live-action debut anyway.)

Of course!

205546.jpg

Yeah, only 10 cities in the US I think and none near me. The next episode must really be a doozy if they think it's big enough to get a theatrical release compared to the one that just aired.

Or they just want to be able to allow Thrawn himself to forever be a character who they can say debuted on the big screen (live-action debut anyway.)
AMC Times Square supposed to be have it at 8pm on tuesday 9/12 but it’s not listed! :gah:

I’m even willing to get mugged and scream “Mug me, i’m right here c’mon Dew it!” but nothing! :gah:

Last edited:
Here is the thing about Obi.

I could make an edit of that show, which would make it WAY better, just by cutting out some stuff. Overall it had some great stuff also, but people focus on the negative most of the time.

I used to say the PT could have been saved with an edit that made the 3 films into one 3 hour film also.....after attempting to watch them recently, I am not so sure an editor can save it at all.
From my understanding, the Patterson cut of Obi makes for a very solid film-length edit. There's also apparently an edit coming that was helmed by one of the VFX artists on Andor.

So the PT edits...interesting you say that, perhaps you've heard of this.
So rumor has it that Topher Grace of all people has a hobby in film editing, and has cut up all the PT films and reworked them. It's been screened for a few small groups, and despite the small sample sizes, it is reportedly remarkably good.

At this point with Disney being wokebroke they should just make the HUGE announcement that they are spending hundreds of millions of dollars to bring everyone back and seriously rework the PT into completely new trilogy of films with a massive reworking and insertion of CW, Rebels and Mandalorian characters!

That trilogy would easily make 2 billion EACH!

YES, 2 BILLION EACH!

Keep what worked and remove what didn’t.

Keep JarJar fine he is loved now BUT rework everything with him and also rework young Anakin’s age.

Make Mandalorians and Ahsoka the secondary focus attached to Anakin’s fall plus Padme obviously.

Just do it!

They might even be the first 3 billion dollar movies!

If Disney really wants SW to be relevant again in a post Superhero Barbenheimer world then do THAT!

Last edited:
At this point with Disney being wokebroke they should just make the HUGE announcement that they are spending hundreds of millions of dollars to bring everyone back and seriously rework the PT into completely new trilogy of films with a massive reworking and insertion of CW, Rebels and Mandalorian characters!

That trilogy would easily make 2 billion EACH!

YES, 2 BILLION EACH!

Keep what worked and remove what didn’t.

Keep JarJar fine he is loved now BUT rework everything with him and also rework young Anakin’s age.

Make Mandalorians and Ahsoka the secondary focus attached to Anakin’s fall plus Padme obviously.

Just do it!

They might even be the first 3 billion dollar movies!

If Disney really wants SW to be relevant again in a post Superhero Barbenheimer world then do THAT!

OR.....and hear me out......
giphy.gif

It means, if years ago, someone told me I'd be buying play sand to give my Tusken Raiders that much more *realism* or fretting over buying a swoop bike or a Dewback I'd have laughed in their face. For you, it's already over. It's not like it won't hurt when you look at your bank balance. Train yourself to let go of all that money you fear to lose.

And start sourcing shelves (make sure there is plenty of height for a raised light saber or a mounted figure) and clearing closet space for the boxes. :monkey3
I appreciate this comment a lot because I actually collected a bag of dirt to weather my Cad Bane clothing and gear in to give it that authentic Tatooine dust look LOL.

I’m planning out some custom shelving as well!

Back