Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1694264427804.jpg

But my guess for the orange blade is to simply differentiate them from Sith/Inquisitors and to show they're not fully "evil".

For the Padawan braid - Baylan was a Jedi so I guess he's just keeping some tradition alive.

But my guess for the orange blade is to simply differentiate them from Sith/Inquisitors and to show they're not fully "evil".

For the Padawan braid - Baylan was a Jedi so I guess he's just keeping some tradition alive.
I have vague memory that this style of lightsaber blade is an Old Republic thing?

Just that clip above of him deflecting blaster bolts looks awesome and almost makes me want to start watching this...

A far cry from Reeeeva's technique in the clips I watched from OWK. That was laugh out loud bad! :lol
It's funny how no one ever thinks to aim for a foot or knee. From that range even a Jedi would have difficulty deflecting a blast when holding the lightsaber in an upright position like that. Did she still have two blasters at that point? Aim one high and one low lol...

Palpatine and Vader could’ve just simply landed on Yavin base and taken out everyone all on their own while all of Rogue Squadron was concentrating on the Death Star. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imagine all of those old farts in the war room trying to stop them lol

Last edited:
Palpatine and Vader could’ve just simply landed on Yavin base and taken out everyone all on their own while all of Rogue Squadron was concentrating on the Death Star. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imagine all of those old farts in the war room trying to stop them lol
89ba5d10-9941-4be5-b3a5-c362b0658b5b_text.gif

They didn't know the Rebel base was on Yavin....

The downside is I’m really trying to be strong and not go all out on HT SW. I got Cad Bane. I NEED Baylan and Shin. I fear for what that all means…
It means, if years ago, someone told me I'd be buying play sand to give my Tusken Raiders that much more *realism* or fretting over buying a swoop bike or a Dewback I'd have laughed in their face. For you, it's already over. It's not like it won't hurt when you look at your bank balance. Train yourself to let go of all that money you fear to lose.

And start sourcing shelves (make sure there is plenty of height for a raised light saber or a mounted figure) and clearing closet space for the boxes. :monkey3

LOL, folks can say what they like, and I trashed the Obi show as much as anyone - but, Ewan was giving it his all, even with *&^% material.
And it may be a small thing, but by the end he actually changed costume a bit. Most of these characters in theory would be pretty ripe - either that, or there's some droid that auto-freshens you which has yet to be shown in SW. Maybe it's like a Tide Pen you wave over yourself in the morning.

Back