Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chase

IMG_6974.png

472413-IMG-5790.jpeg

So when he packs up to go, Is he going to cut the beard, the hair, put on anything that references his old gear (it's been 10 years nomad), or is this his look going forward?

Hopefully the beard sticks, somewhat channeling his father.
Wait..... that's Ezra?? :slap

When I saw the pictures of the posters the other day with no captions I thought it was just some rando New Republic character or something like they've done before with these character posters. :lol

Soooo Ezra is the next second coming character, aka Jesus. Move over Rey (after Anakin), Ezra is the true true "Chosen One".... :rotfl Looks like a movie still taken right from some Bible movie... Thrawn still in his Admiral uniform, but Ezra goes for the humble poor man garb.

Thrawn still in his Admiral uniform, but Ezra goes for the humble poor man garb.
Whatever this 10 years reveal: (Thrawn among an army of undead?)
Thrawn seems to be clinging to what he had, and was.
Ezra seems to be more adapting to what he's become, a nomad.
Visually and thematically works for both characters and their differences.

Last edited:
Whatever this 10 years reveal:
Thrawn seems to be clinging to what he had, and was.
Ezra seems to be more adapting to what he's become, a nomad.
Visually and thematically works for both characters and their differences.
Or Ezra has discovered the location of (& shops at) the local bazaar while Thrawn has gone the dark magic route...

When Ezra called out to Sabine, and we saw him for the first time, he should have had a turtle shell on his back. That would have been awesome!!

So how long were Thrawn and Ezra supposed to be on that planet? 10 years?
Timothy Zahn has been saying 9 years since they disappeared. He’s itching to tell some stories in that gap but has to wait and see what Filoni does.

So it is worth noting that Ezra is like a day or two older than Luke and Leia. He was a young teenager when he and Thrawn disappeared so he likely outgrew any of his clothes he arrived with, hence the all new look.

I’m curious if we’ll get another ‘here is your lightsaber back’ and ‘nah, you keep it’ moment with Ezra and Sabine. I’m really hoping they drop the Sabine Force training thing.

Timothy Zahn has been saying 9 years since they disappeared. He’s itching to tell some stories in that gap but has to wait and see what Filoni does.

So it is worth noting that Ezra is like a day or two older than Luke and Leia. He was a young teenager when he and Thrawn disappeared so he likely outgrew any of his clothes he arrived with, hence the all new look.

I’m curious if we’ll get another ‘here is your lightsaber back’ and ‘nah, you keep it’ moment with Ezra and Sabine. I’m really hoping they drop the Sabine Force training thing.
Or maybe she goes off to train with Luke. "Lesson 1, fill my thermos!"

luke-skywalker-milk.gif

Don't feel bad. I think the show is positively wretched. I have yet to make it through a single episode. I'm just kinda skimming to see if there are any interesting cameos. 8oi

I'm absolutely baffled how people can actually sit through this, let alone come away from it feeling "entertained."

I am here for one reason: to have episode 5 make a tidge of sense to me when I watch it. I want to see the CW stuff.

After that, much will depend on what I see here in this thread as we go.

Soccer mom is exactly what she is. But then, we dont even get to see Kanan Jarrus, marginally the most interesting person in Rebels along with Fenn Rau.

I think Baylan and Shin are getting positive reviews because they appear at least competent compared to everyone else. They dont do stupid stuff, nor are they emitting 1000 wpm. They show up, get their objective done with minimal chitchat and posturing. Appreciated. Nor do they have to explain their actions to a nitpicking and passive-aggressive bunch of hologram Rebel higher-ups. Rebel high command has all the charisma of your average bowl of oatmeal. With no sugar, even! One could be forgiven for wishing Vader and his lightsaber show up.

Back