Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

So spot on.

That meme, combined with jye's gif of the perplexed dog a few pages back, makes subjecting myself to Filoni's Thrawn seem worth it. :lol

All I can ask from ongoing SW is that if it isn't going to be high quality and be added to my personal canon, let it at least have elements that are dumb enough to make me laugh. Boy, has Thrawn checked that box this past week! Thank you, Dave! :yess: :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

So spot on.

That meme, combined with jye's gif of the perplexed dog a few pages back, makes subjecting myself to Filoni's Thrawn seem worth it. :lol

All I can ask from ongoing SW is that if it isn't going to be high quality and be added to my personal canon, let it at least have elements that are dumb enough to make me laugh. Boy, has Thrawn checked that box this past week! Thank you, Dave! :yess: :lol
NOW you tell us lol...

NOW you tell us lol...
:lol

I definitely would've preferred a live-action Thrawn who was portrayed like the character from the books. In fact, that hope was the main reason for me to even watch this show at all.

But when SW gives me lemons, I have to choose one of two options: 1.) Squeeze the juice into my eyes and be frustrated with the irritation, or 2.) Just make lemonade and then move on. And tomorrow is finale time, so... bottoms up!

Much like Filoni's Thrawn, even if things go horribly bad, it's still a win. :lol

Much like Filoni's Thrawn, even if things go horribly bad, it's still a win. :lol
Exactly! :yess:

818cc3.jpg

:lol

I definitely would've preferred a live-action Thrawn who was portrayed like the character from the books. In fact, that hope was the main reason for me to even watch this show at all.

But when SW gives me lemons, I have to choose one of two options: 1.) Squeeze the juice into my eyes and be frustrated with the irritation, or 2.) Just make lemonade and then move on. And tomorrow is finale time, so... bottoms up!

You might want to have some vodka handy to add to that lemonade, just in case. :lol

To be honest the series is weak dry and basically going nowhere but we live in a time where this series count as somewhat good. That just sums up today's entertainment.
Kinda agree.
Ep 1 and 2 were poor, 3 and 4 were just OK, 5 was decent, then 6 and 7 were back to being just OK. Hope the final is the best of the season though.
Following on from BoBF, Kenobi and Mando season 3 though, "just OK" Ahsoka feels like a masterpiece in comparison.
Still can't compare to Andor though, that show blows them all out of the water.

I heard someone say it's palpatine calling to that guy and if that happens i'll propbably throw up and the show would drop to a 2/10 lol. That guy needs to stay dead he got blown up:ROFLMAO:

Back