SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2efb2c313aa540525debb254737522a5.jpg

Quick out of the box, dynamic pose pics coming soon. First impressions, fantastic figure. A+ tailored costume and head sculpt, excited to say it has double jointed elbows for expressive running pose, this is up there with SSCs recent releases like Batman and Magneto. The ankle articulation hasnt been tested yet, that will be crucial for running pose. Taking more pics now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88defc64736437eb48e06316ad7dcbad.jpg

The lightning effects look fantastic, but are a little difficult to use on the feet, arms are great.

Awesome pics!!! Portrait looks great and the colours in the suit really pop! Your images are 100 times better than the ones SS used for the prototype.

How does the body feel in hand?

Awesome pics!!! Portrait looks great and the colours in the suit really pop! Your images are 100 times better than the ones SS used for the prototype.

How does the body feel in hand?

Thank you sj2106, he really is a great figure, super photogenic and agree as well...I really wanted to show off those running poses since SSC didnt. The body feels good, not perfect for sure. The articulation in the thigh/groin area could be tighter, but isnt bad like older SSC figures where the figure will fall over. The waist/ab articulation is fantastic, which is honestly really important for running poses...getting that upper body swing to show forward momentum is where I started with all my poses, then moved to the legs.

7e7565e8860e531c85ee899c96fe798d.jpg

Forgot about this, here is the alternate head sculpt.

2efb2c313aa540525debb254737522a5.jpg

Quick out of the box, dynamic pose pics coming soon. First impressions, fantastic figure. A+ tailored costume and head sculpt, excited to say it has double jointed elbows for expressive running pose, this is up there with SSCs recent releases like Batman and Magneto. The ankle articulation hasnt been tested yet, that will be crucial for running pose. Taking more pics now.

Wow, you're pics just made me order him earlier, exclusive. Can't wait

Here's a few quick shots. Excuse my poor bathroom lighting and phone camera. Overall, I really like it. The joints aren't as tight as I'd like, but they feel a bit tighter than Joker and Batman for reference. The hands swap in and out easily. Almost too easily. The swap out feet on the other hand were insanely difficult to swap. Generally speaking, the articulation is really nice and he looks great next to Batman. He looks great in hand.
e4a58dc53a5c9a85db5854909d3e993c.jpg
4d763828aeac611b80a5a68f61e40785.jpg
93c4c52e5101920d933000464a38ab0e.jpg
8a165a3e9151daae74ec98d1de9e3314.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Really impressed with the portraits. Love seeing him next to Green Lantern and Batman in those pics, can't wait to see mine on Monday now.

Fingers crossed SS continue adding to this line.

Back