Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the last shipping address I needed so the remaining 9 kits will be out in the mail tomorrow! Mort's Campaign made 30 stops all over the US (and 2 in Canada for some reason :lol ) Check the map to see where he's been!

https://goo.gl/maps/CPR0q

And I just wanted to quickly thank everyone who participated in my 2012 Mort's Campaign Kit giveaway, this has easily become my favorite part of Spooktacular over the last few years! I had a blast planning it all out over the last few months and even more fun actually giving out the Kits to you guys! Hope you enjoyed the Kits as well the contests (even the really tricky ones :wink1: ) and I want to thank everyone for taking this as the fun little joke it was meant to be and not making it political. While creating the design for this year's giveaway I was concerned that political views and candidate bashing might creep into it, but thankfully that never happened so it appears my fears were unfounded. :hi5:

I'd say wait until you see what I have planned for next year (and I do have some plans in mind :p ) but I have a feeling this year will be really hard to top!

Thanks again,

Vander

Spooktacular is over...

I'm packing up the Halloween decorations.

null-25.jpg

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR

Just got the last shipping address I needed so the remaining 9 kits will be out in the mail tomorrow! Mort's Campaign made 30 stops all over the US (and 2 in Canada for some reason :lol ) Check the map to see where he's been!

And I just wanted to quickly thank everyone who participated in my 2012 Mort's Campaign Kit giveaway, this has easily become my favorite part of Spooktacular over the last few years! I had a blast planning it all out over the last few months and even more fun actually giving out the Kits to you guys! Hope you enjoyed the Kits as well the contests (even the really tricky ones :wink1: ) and I want to thank everyone for taking this as the fun little joke it was meant to be and not making it political. While creating the design for this year's giveaway I was concerned that political views and candidate bashing might creep into it, but thankfully that never happened so it appears my fears were unfounded. :hi5:

I'd say wait until you see what I have planned for next year (and I do have some plans in mind :p ) but I have a feeling this year will be really hard to top!

Thanks again,

Vander

looking forward to getting my kit :)

I was concerned that political views and candidate bashing might creep into it, but thankfully that never happened so it appears my fears were unfounded. :hi5:

Thanks again,

Vander
It would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to ever top this year's kit, but I DARE you to try! :nana:
In regards to politics, all I'll say is, Mort is the BEST candidate!!! :horror

Thanks again,

Vander

This just in on the political wire: Mort caught eating eyes. When asked for comment, his media manager replied, "Bob from the office down the hall proposed the ban on ocular nourishment. Mort has never stood for the waste of any body parts."

More information will be provided as the story develops.

Thanks again,

Vander

Vander, got my kit in the mail today (#5/30). Too cool, and very well done my friend. Thanks again for making these and being generous enough to share your creativity with us all. Loved all the hidden contests you pulled together too.

Hmm. Didn't win the Ringwraith. That's okay. Congrats winners. Happy spook. Perhaps I'll have better luck next year with the Sideshow contests.

Thanks again,

Vander

Thank you vander for the awesome kits i see i am on the campaign Map cant wait to kit my kit This has been a great Spooktacular

Spooktacular is over...

I'm packing up the Halloween decorations.

null-25.jpg

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR

Nice decorations! I remember when I could fit all of my decorations on one table. Not any more, though. In fact, mine have gotten so... extensive... that they occupy a good sized portion of a large storage unit. ;) But I'm not OCD! (at least, that's what I keep telling myself :lol)

BTW, it's good to see the old B&W Friday Survivor banner back in action. I think I'll have to put mine out too. It doesn't look like we're going to have anything happen at Sideshow, though :(.

Got a winner's notification that I won an Iron Man mask set! Will pair perfectly with my Iron Man Hot Toys I won!

Congrats to all winners and to the Freaks community!

Back