Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew I couldn't keep the lead in post count for this thread, but came in at a respectable second behind only Kenbenobi!

Our top ten:

Kenbenobi 396
furystorm 304
lcummins 288
punkg42 232
Darth Waller 228
Something Sexy 188
Avfin 179
vedderone 177
MadCow 165
swabie2424 129

Vander 121

I missed making the top 10 by just 8 posts! :gah:

:p

I think we're all way down over the past years.

Seems very true according to what lcummins posted the other day, at which point our current thread was only at about half the previous post count from last year.

Vander 121

I missed making the top 10 by just 8 posts! :gah:

I know Vander. I really wanted to include you, and didn't mean any disrespect. I just had to have a cutoff somewhere for my silly little post. You are a huge part of what makes Spook so fun. Actually you keep the spirit of Spook alive, when it seems to be dwindling from the manufacturer themselves. There were many other freaks I admire below the cutoff too. I love them all!

So this is what this thread is reduced to... comparing post counts...:panic::nana:

Just having a bit of fun. I tend to post too much, so sometimes I check it out. Also I like to see who is the most excited about the event, and clearly it was Kenbenobi...

:nana:

I knew I couldn't keep the lead in post count for this thread, but came in at a respectable second behind only Kenbenobi!

Our top ten:

Kenbenobi 396
furystorm 304
lcummins 288
punkg42 232
Darth Waller 228
Something Sexy 188
Avfin 179
vedderone 177
MadCow 165
swabie2424 129

Haha nice, I think I did pretty well.

Our top ten:

Kenbenobi396
furystorm304
lcummins288
punkg42232
Darth Waller228
Something Sexy188
Avfin179
vedderone177
MadCow165
swabie2424129

Hmm, not bad for being absent at least half of Spooktacular. :cool:

Seems very true according to what lcummins posted the other day, at which point our current thread was only at about half the previous post count from last year.

I know Vander. I really wanted to include you, and didn't mean any disrespect. I just had to have a cutoff somewhere for my silly little post. You are a huge part of what makes Spook so fun. Actually you keep the spirit of Spook alive, when it seems to be dwindling from the manufacturer themselves. There were many other freaks I admire below the cutoff too. I love them all!

Just having a bit of fun. I tend to post too much, so sometimes I check it out. Also I like to see who is the most excited about the event, and clearly it was Kenbenobi...

Yep, a bit of fun for me, too.:1-1:

Our top ten:

Kenbenobi 396
furystorm 304
lcummins 288
punkg42 232
Darth Waller 228
Something Sexy 188
Avfin 179
vedderone 177
MadCow 165
swabie2424 129

HOLY COW! I WON! I WON!!!!!! :yess: So what did I win? :monkey3
Seriously though, I can't believe I posted that much. I blame it on not being able to access chat while at work. Oh, and having no life. :monkey1

I tried to stay optimistic throughout the entire Spook. I can't jump on the bandwagon to say it sucked. I had fun. I got to talk to a lot of great people, which made my Spook. I had a few contests, and won a few things myself. It doesn't rank up there with prior Spooks, but I still enjoyed it, thanks to all of you guys. Let's not forget...

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR!!!

Sexy, got my stickers in today! And a button!! Woot! They are very nice! Thanks again!

First, I got my button, Something Sexy. Thanks!

Secondly, that's a lot of posts. This was my fourth Spook and I only have 201 posts on the entire boards. Does that make me a bad Freak? :confused:

The below gif demonstrates my reaction to not winning any Sideshow prizes this Spooktacular. I still had fun running my contest and talking to everybody this year, so it was pretty great anyhow.

tumblr_m2jy8nuPIu1qedb29o1_500.gif

Back