Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crimson Guard is en route. I'm excited. :D

I would've been cool to have won that Sweeny contest as well .But I might pick him up near Christmas. I like the movie enough. If he's still cheap and what not that is.

damn ! I missed it again !

Just got the last shipping address I needed so the remaining 9 kits will be out in the mail tomorrow! Mort's Campaign made 30 stops all over the US (and 2 in Canada for some reason :lol ) Check the map to see where he's been!

https://goo.gl/maps/CPR0q

And I just wanted to quickly thank everyone who participated in my 2012 Mort's Campaign Kit giveaway, this has easily become my favorite part of Spooktacular over the last few years! I had a blast planning it all out over the last few months and even more fun actually giving out the Kits to you guys! Hope you enjoyed the Kits as well the contests (even the really tricky ones :wink1: ) and I want to thank everyone for taking this as the fun little joke it was meant to be and not making it political. While creating the design for this year's giveaway I was concerned that political views and candidate bashing might creep into it, but thankfully that never happened so it appears my fears were unfounded. :hi5:

I'd say wait until you see what I have planned for next year (and I do have some plans in mind :p ) but I have a feeling this year will be really hard to top!

Thanks again,

Vander

With the latest winners chosen for the Babydoll from hot toys not being me, I officially won nothing from ssc this year. Sad, sad day.

Just got the last shipping address I needed so the remaining 9 kits will be out in the mail tomorrow! Mort's Campaign made 30 stops all over the US (and 2 in Canada for some reason :lol ) Check the map to see where he's been!

https://goo.gl/maps/CPR0q

And I just wanted to quickly thank everyone who participated in my 2012 Mort's Campaign Kit giveaway, this has easily become my favorite part of Spooktacular over the last few years! I had a blast planning it all out over the last few months and even more fun actually giving out the Kits to you guys! Hope you enjoyed the Kits as well the contests (even the really tricky ones :wink1: ) and I want to thank everyone for taking this as the fun little joke it was meant to be and not making it political. While creating the design for this year's giveaway I was concerned that political views and candidate bashing might creep into it, but thankfully that never happened so it appears my fears were unfounded. :hi5:

I'd say wait until you see what I have planned for next year (and I do have some plans in mind :p ) but I have a feeling this year will be really hard to top!

Thanks again,

Vander

Forgot to mention that I got my kit yesterday...great stuff in there, I really need to set up a Mort display to show off all my Vander Mort stickers...3 years running now I managed to win them.

Great work man, I can only hope that the patches I'm working for next year are as well received.

Got a winner's notification that I won an Iron Man mask set! Will pair perfectly with my Iron Man Hot Toys I won!

Congrats to all winners and to the Freaks community!

Congrats! It takes super luck to win TWO prizes from Spook these days! And what are the odds they'd both be Iron Man? Pretty sweet!

I had like a week's worth of work to do at work on Thursday and Friday. :monkey3. Had my head down, digging the trench... ballin' like Kobe down by 4 with a minute left in the game. Back to snuff. Equilibrium achieved.

P.S. Who's to say my wife's not coming on the date with me and Chicky? Man, you guys are square.

In my best Austin Powers voice... "Yeah, baby!!! Yeah!!" :naughty

I knew I couldn't keep the lead in post count for this thread, but came in at a respectable second behind only Kenbenobi!

Our top ten:

Kenbenobi 396
furystorm 304
lcummins 288
punkg42 232
Darth Waller 228
Something Sexy 188
Avfin 179
vedderone 177
MadCow 165
swabie2424 129

I knew I couldn't keep the lead in post count for this thread, but came in at a respectable second behind only Kenbenobi!

Our top ten:

Kenbenobi 396
furystorm 304
lcummins 288
punkg42 232
Darth Waller 228
Something Sexy 188
Avfin 179
vedderone 177
MadCow 165
swabie2424 129

I think we're all way down over the past years.

Back