Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
My favorite villian? Oh wait... too late...

Anyway, in case any of you Browncoats missed it, Science channel (I'm 99% sure it was Science channel) will have a Firefly cast reunion on Nov 11th, discussing Firefly and its fandom! Don't miss it!!
That's a weird channel. Thanks for the heads up!

If you would Like to win a Mort for President Campaign Kit there's a new opportunity Facing you... :wink1:

I thought they announce new items daily like during SDCC but I saw nothing yesterday. When will that start and will we get emails around midday like during SDCC of new items for order? Don't want to miss out on superman or deadpool if they are announced.

I thought they announce new items daily like during SDCC but I saw nothing yesterday. When will that start and will we get emails around midday like during SDCC of new items for order? Don't want to miss out on superman or deadpool if they are announced.

Yea I guess I assumed this too since they chopped the Spooktacular down to only one week this year. Seems its getting worse and worse. Oh well im trying to keep a positive attitude here. :gah:

Alex said that new items will show up starting Friday.

3 more chances to win today, as well as the reveal for the second item from the Campaign kit, so be on the look out as next time it could be posted here, in the chat or maybe even on Facebook again...:cool:

Back