Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am I up so early when I'm skipping school today?

Old Spooking habits die hard. :lol

I think it was vedderone that caught me chatting with myself last night... :(

Even though these are from SDCC... THE HORROR!!!!

product22.jpg
product23.jpg

Oh the humanity!!! :monkey2

3 more chances to win today, as well as the reveal for the second item from the Campaign kit, so be on the look out as next time it could be posted here, in the chat or maybe even on Facebook again...:cool:

Facebook killed the Vander giveaways. :monkey2

I kid, I kid. I really want one of those stickers! :yess:

I am not sure where to look this year.

Have all of the contests went to Facebook, twitter, our boards here, ect. ect.?

I have seen 3 contests on the Spooktacular page so far this year and have entered them all. :D

I am confused.:confused:

The Monster,
Nick

I have seen 3 contests on the Spooktacular page so far this year and have entered them all. :D

The Monster,
Nick

That's what's been happening. Those 3 and one here yesterday.

The Monster,
Nick

As far as I know, you're doing just fine. Nick, did you see my post on the Universal 100th cards? I found the Wolf Man for you, so I have all 4 of the monsters for you now. :yess:

As far as I know, you're doing just fine. Nick, did you see my post on the Universal 100th cards? I found the Wolf Man for you, so I have all 4 of the monsters for you now. :yess:

That is an awesome score !

I have tried but been unsuccessful ! Way to go Lonnie !

No I did not but Thank you man! :rock :D My Walmart told me our store did not get any with cards on them.

Nick

I'm sure I have it, but just in case, PM me your address and I'll get them out to you. Do you still have that Toy Fair 2001 bronze set? Maybe we could trade??? :)

That is an awesome score !

I have tried but been unsuccessful ! Way to go Lonnie !

Thanks! Now if I could just find Jurassic Park and Bourne to finish my set, I'd be happy as a clam! (And just why are clams so happy???)

Walmart has taken down the Universal and Paramount 100th Anniversary displays and the Universal cards are almost impossible to find now... they may have even sent some back. I will finish this set, but it may cost me for those two!

Who was it that was looking for the Jun Planning Death Note Rem figure??? Spooky special!!!! 55% off plus gift card eligible!!! BUT!!!! only 10 remain so hurry!!!

EDIT: some descent discounts in the Mistress' fortunes today... especially if you have been on the fence on some of the items.

Hey Lonnie not to be off of the topic of spooktacular here but did you ever find that last card that you were looking for? What else are you looking for these days? Did you get my email about that The Walking Dead Bust?

Nick

Hey Lonnie not to be off of the topic of spooktacular here but did you ever find that last card that you were looking for? What else are you looking for these days? Did you get my email about that The Walking Dead Bust?

Nick

No and yes... see above post about the last two cards I need.

Lonnie come on now:lol your asking me if I sold my monster stuff?:lol:rotfl Yes I still do have a set at the time they cost me $40.00

You still are unable to find those?

Nick

I thought you had an extra set for me? I almost got a set a couple of weeks ago... no one bid on it the entire length of the auction until the final minutes when I was sniped... and I thought I had put in a high enough bid to prevent that.

Back