Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speak of the devil! Just got this email. :)

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 7 days
Item #: 500028XL
Item name: 'Brains' Patient Zero T-Shirt (XL)
Quantity: 1

Alex, do you know if they will be putting SSC Calendars in the box when they ship? I just got my Capt. Rex PF and they didn't put one in with it. The next thing I have shipping is in March or April and I'm worried they will be out of calendars by then and I won't get one. :panic:

Calendars are slipped in when possible. If a box/package doesn't fit a calendar then unfortunately it will not be included in the shipment. We still have some calendars left and they will slipped in to outgoing orders in which a box will fit them.

Whether they will go out with these T-shirts, I do not know. Since the shirts may ship in smaller bubble wrap type bags then calendars may not fit in those type of shipping packaging.

-SideshowAlex

-SideshowAlex

Calendars are slipped in when possible. If a box/package doesn't fit a calendar then unfortunately it will not be included in the shipment. We still have some calendars left and they will slipped in to outgoing orders in which a box will fit them.

Whether they will go out with these T-shirts, I do not know. Since the shirts may ship in smaller bubble wrap type bags then calendars may not fit in those type of shipping packaging.

-SideshowAlex

-SideshowAlex

Hmm. The Rex PF box was huge.

Can you hold a contest for a calendar? :wink1:

If I end up paying $15.79 for shipping on that shirt order, and it comes with no calendar... I'm burning this place to the ground! :mad:

:lol

fire.gif

I need a calendar (and Christmas card and Halloween card) as well!!! Alex, hook us up... pretty please??? This would the first year I don't get a calendar...

Ok....I was able to snag 4 2013 Sideshow Calendars. The first four peope that want one you will be responsible for the ship cost of the calendar to your location (if you are outside of the US, you will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, tax, etc....even though this is a FREE item). If interested please PM your Full name, shipping details, and letting me know it's ok to charge the card we have on file for you, and we'll have the calendar shipped out to you late this week/early next week.

Remember, I only have 4, so first come, first served. :)

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Yeah, i didn't get a Christmas card or Halloween card either. If the shirt would've shipped during Spook it probably would've had a Halloween card with it. I like their cards, they are very creative.

Ok....I was able to snag 4 2013 Sideshow Calendars. <snip>

Spooktacular 2012 continues!

We need to make a fan film...Night of the Living Spooktacular!

Thanks Alex, you're always there for us!

Ok....I was able to snag 4 2013 Sideshow Calendars. The first four peope that want one you will be responsible for the ship cost of the calendar to your location (if you are outside of the US, you will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, tax, etc....even though this is a FREE item). If interested please PM your Full name, shipping details, and letting me know it's ok to charge the card we have on file for you, and we'll have the calendar shipped out to you late this week/early next week.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Offer is now over! All have been claimed! Thanks all to those that responded! :)

-SideshowAlex

Yeah, i didn't get a Christmas card or Halloween card either.
Me threither. I did have a few orders ship around both holidays, but didn't get the cards. :dunno

Awful nice of Alex to spread some calendar-love around! I did get one of those. Something I look forward to every year!

Me threither. I did have a few orders ship around both holidays, but didn't get the cards. :dunno

Awful nice of Alex to spread some calendar-love around! I did get one of those. Something I look forward to every year!

Me too, I love the calendars. Right now I'm looking at my lovely Catwoman. :love

Back