Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my runner up comic prize today Fury!! Thanks a bunch! I haven't gotten a chance to look through everything in there as I just picked it up before work, but from skimming through it I would say 90% of it is stuff I don't have or haven't read! :D Woot! Thanks again for the contest and the prize!

Got my runner up comic prize today Fury!! Thanks a bunch! I haven't gotten a chance to look through everything in there as I just picked it up before work, but from skimming through it I would say 90% of it is stuff I don't have or haven't read! :D Woot! Thanks again for the contest and the prize!

Awesome. Some are not in the best condition, I know. But it was meant to be a fun contest. Glad they made it, by media mail! I'm glad to finally be getting some of these comics shipped off. Now I'm motivated to sell a lot more.

Hope there's something in there that tickles your fancy. ;)

^ I was waiting for one more person to post, then I was gonna pounce on 6000 myself! You beat me to it! Of course, I could just delete one of my earlier posts... :monkey3

Well my "dead" T-shirt shipped!.... $12.74 for shipping though... gah! Don't see how shipping a T-shirt is the same cost as shipping a 12" figure or a full Spook kit but oh well, SSC has been good to me over the years so it's all good. :)

Although SSC did not send me a Dewie
Gibby has made me almost complete
Last request for this spook of SSC---Now I need a SSC sandtrooper
MOTW---Is there one in the back corner behind a bunch of file cabinets that you could send me?

Back