Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JUST LET ME BUY THE DAMN TICKET

CraftyShortLangur-size_restricted.gif

Atom goes to the showing, pick my seat and order and can't process it. Hope I don't have 20 different charges, but this is ridiculous. Must be getting overriden at the box office if they are open in the area?

I simply cannot order anything. Tried different times, different seats, all I get is processing errors. Checked Paypal and nothing charged to it so AMC, Atom and Fandango all be effin up.

How TF are they getting tickets because last I heard it was 12:01 EST and all the ticket venues don’t have my city openings available lolol
International - the tickets went on sale here around 9am Sydney time.

I simply cannot order anything. Tried different times, different seats, all I get is processing errors. Checked Paypal and nothing charged to it so AMC, Atom and Fandango all be effin up.
Mustve been the closest one to me effin up. Got tix thur 330 w a good seat. 20 min drive but great theater. Got it locked in. What a mess though.

200.gif

Have patience, I managed to get seats for all 3 theaters. I am taking a childhood friend who is a huge Spider-Man fan, managed to get right now tickets for the drafthouse after 3 hours lolol using the franchise’s website was way faster than crapdango, movietickets.com or fatomtickets.com

I got my ideal theater finally and now I cancel the other two 😭😭

or damn I might turn to the dark side and scalp them on ebay 🤔🤔

Attachments

• BC48BB99-3ECA-45C7-BFE3-F312E6EF21EB.jpeg
    BC48BB99-3ECA-45C7-BFE3-F312E6EF21EB.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 977C31BD-2F45-4F50-825B-2B54F9D80BDB.jpeg
    977C31BD-2F45-4F50-825B-2B54F9D80BDB.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 15215083-FE45-4B22-9C4C-20D99282CE35.png
    15215083-FE45-4B22-9C4C-20D99282CE35.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 30
Have patience, I managed to get seats for all 3 theaters. I am taking a childhood friend who is a huge Spider-Man fan, managed to get right now tickets for the drafthouse after 3 hours lolol using the franchise’s website was way faster than crapdango, movietickets.com or fatomtickets.com

I got my ideal theater finally and now I cancel the other two 😭😭

or damn I might turn to the dark side and scalp them on ebay 🤔🤔
Mustve been my local AMC theater having issues. First try with another AMC and it went through just fine. Of course!

Mustve been my local AMC theater having issues. First try with another AMC and it went through just fine. Of course!
I was sweating bullets, I had my desktop, iPad, iPhone at the same time and nothing!!! Funnily enough the drafthouse theater and showtime I originally selected before it went downhill finally let me choose the original seats I wanted, 3 hours later lolololol. I hate the internetz

I was sweating bullets, I had my desktop, iPad, iPhone at the same time and nothing!!! Funnily enough the drafthouse theater and showtime I originally selected before it went downhill finally let me choose the original seats I wanted, 3 hours later lolololol. I hate the internetz
Drafthouse shut down here. I went imax and didnt realize what dolby cinema was. Dammit.

It's a completely different experience here, as I literally just checked the site, picked my session, picked my seats and paid. I could have easily bought more tickets anytime in the next half an hour too. Endgame was the same!

Damn so I just got the tickets easily it was a breeze. At first it crashed but now I got them for Dec 17 at 9:40. Here we go baby!

Why's he wearing the stark suit in that poster?

I haven't seen him wearing it in any of the trailers, unless I missed it.

Back