Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me to the theater websites:

1iqi.gif

I'm trying the apps on my phone and Atom is all screwy. Can't pick a seat in any of the times. BS.

I had better luck getting good endgame tickets to be honest, it’s freaking embarassing, all the bailout money they got and movietickets.com, fandango, AMC, Santikos, regal cinemas, all giving me errors, I had a change to buy tickets 5 times and can’t seal the deal.

I do want to see this in theaters but if I've learned anything here about collecting Hot Toys is to wait for feedback on release day. I can easily watch this on a weekday without having a lot of people around or wait for streaming depending on what I read here. Lol!

I finally managed to get tickets outside the freaking city. I’m still trying my luck to get other theaters nearby but damn, everything still down. Did manage to get Imax tickets and the theater outside the city, I’m managing my options for the time being still Hehehe. at the nosebleeds section though lolol.

Last edited:
Back