Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they just threw the name in there to get a Spidey character in there. Feige has tossed in most of the Spidey villains one way or another that Sony wasn't doing.

I a hope it’s the rent guy.
258703123_1324055274703538_2331916815746102360_n.jpg

On FB there has been a lot of faces rumored in this movie that has shown up around that trailer drop. Only Holland seems to have been at the trailer event so I think they are filming some more stuff.

I don't think there will be two Goblins as some folks have been speculating. My understanding is that Goblin will go through three costume changes—the original mask, hooded, goggles.
A redesigned Rhino would be my 1st choice for the 6th villain.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Vulture, but to be honest I was not a huge fan of the suit. I actually thought the video game did a much better job of costume design for Rhino and Vulture. Scorpion was also very cool.
I don't know why folks are flipping out over Electro. I know everyone is happy to get rid of the blue lighting and translucent skin, but to me this new costume costume looks like a cobbled together mess instead of being sleek tech. I'm sure all those gadgets, baubles and packs are supposed to be functional power storage, dampeners, and what not, but that's no reason why it can't all be integrated into some kind of a cool, futuristic suit based on the comic design. Maybe there's an upgrade version that will come later. The electricity mask is cool in concept, but will have to see how it ends up being pulled off.

Marvel wants to sell toys, so we probably haven't seen the best versions of everyone.

I can picture Secret Base pics and videos of Doc Ock and Gobbie already.

Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe headsculpts.

I'm still bitter HT never made Elias back in the day.

I don't think there will be two Goblins as some folks have been speculating. My understanding is that Goblin will go through three costume changes—the original mask, hooded, goggles.
A redesigned Rhino would be my 1st choice for the 6th villain.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Vulture, but to be honest I was not a huge fan of the suit. I actually thought the video game did a much better job of costume design for Rhino and Vulture. Scorpion was also very cool.
I don't know why folks are flipping out over Electro. I know everyone is happy to get rid of the blue lighting and translucent skin, but to me this new costume costume looks like a cobbled together mess instead of being sleek tech. I'm sure all those gadgets, baubles and packs are supposed to be functional power storage, dampeners, and what not, but that's no reason why it can't all be integrated into some kind of a cool, futuristic suit based on the comic design. Maybe there's an upgrade version that will come later. The electricity mask is cool in concept, but will have to see how it ends up being pulled off.

Marvel wants to sell toys, so we probably haven't seen the best versions of everyone.
MCU is hit and miss on suits. The Vulture does look rather pieced together and I would prefer a green looking Falcon kind of figure. It worked for the movie, just not as a figure IMO.

I think Electro will look better with lightning effects on him like the Shang-Chi figures. The best is clearly Mysterio and the worst is Scorpion, they didn't even bother doing anything with him. A missed opportunity as the Scorpion is one of the coolest looking Spidey villains. Maybe HT threw us a bone with a scorpion tail with Classic VG SM.

We'll see how the movie plays out as I also think Rhino is the 6th villain.

I heard it's only the 5 with a Venom cameo.

The 5 were chosen because of their connections specifically to Tobey and Andrew.

I can picture Secret Base pics and videos of Doc Ock and Gobbie already.

Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe headsculpts.

I'm still bitter HT never made Elias back in the day.

I'm dying to see what we get from Hot Toys. I'm not sure I'm interested in either Tom Spidey figure we've seen so far, but I'd have a hard time saying no to Dock Ock, Green Goblin, and an updated Tobey Spidey.

Cena would’ve made a good sandman imo

Attachments

• 7C45CD7C-FCAE-4B9B-BBB3-31E0177110B2.jpeg
    7C45CD7C-FCAE-4B9B-BBB3-31E0177110B2.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 23
Back