Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture1211.JPG

E9h5uleVkAoWfHP

E9jFVIYXMAQt908

Unless they know/can prove it was deliberate (I’m guessing she was hacked or accidentally cc’d someone when sending the file) l suspect SHE will be fine. A day later the buzz is deafening, so where’s the real harm? Molina let the cat out of the bag months ago. Besides, any punitive action against her or her company would likely result in another PR **** storm.
Companies and employees are made to sign NDA's for a reason. They're contractually obliged to keep things secret. Johanssen sued Disney for breach of contract. It's only fair Disney is allowed the same courtesy. It's difficult to say who leaked it though. Maybe she showed a friend and they were the ones who leaked it, I certainly wouldn't leak stuff with my name all over it. If I were the VFX house, I'd let her go...too much of a liability.

Agree

I like it BUT as a secondary to the original.

Give me original first THEN the new stuff.
I mean I know Spiderman has all kinds of looks in the comics - this is really the nostalgia and a desire for Hot Toys to make a Tobey-suit 2.0.....maybe I should let go of that. I mean it's not like Goblin and Ock are going to look identical to their Raimi movie appearances.

Well I’m glad the upgrade suit is not just a one off..looks like he has it most of the film :rock

I mean I know Spiderman has all kinds of looks in the comics - this is really the nostalgia and a desire for Hot Toys to make a Tobey-suit 2.0.....maybe I should let go of that. I mean it's not like Goblin and Ock are going to look identical to their Raimi movie appearances.
Same here with my ulterior nostalgia motives lol

Companies and employees are made to sign NDA's for a reason. They're contractually obliged to keep things secret. Johanssen sued Disney for breach of contract. It's only fair Disney is allowed the same courtesy. It's difficult to say who leaked it though. Maybe she showed a friend and they were the ones who leaked it, I certainly wouldn't leak stuff with my name all over it. If I were the VFX house, I'd let her go...too much of a liability.
Well, I guess I'm in the minority as I still default to innocent until proven guilty. I mean, it doesn't seem likely that she'd leak it on purpose with her name on it. In these days of working remotely due to COVID, I would imagine computer system security is even harder to maintain. I think it's more likely that her company's security protocols are at fault.

Why would Strange even attempt a spell of that magnitude with Peter present why did he not ask him to leave the room so that he could perform the spell.

Phase 4 sux lol

Why would Strange even attempt a spell of that magnitude with Peter present why did he not ask him to leave the room so that he could perform the spell.

Phase 4 sux lol
He needed him to do it I guess. He just wouldn’t shut up lol

Back