Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It better be or this movie will be Wandavision all over again.
I think Feige knows how bad TLJ and the nostalgia stuff will need to be celebrated and treated respectfully.

Jye, I know you are a tv guy, I am looking at tvs to get, any recommendations?

How do we not know if Holland Peter is inhabiting the body of Tobey Spidey? He is wearing the suit Tobey wears from SM3. They could have even put Holland acting where Tobey really is. The logic in this movie I hope is consistent and somewhat believable in a multiverse/magician sort of believable way. :lol

I think Feige knows how bad TLJ and the nostalgia stuff will need to be celebrated and treated respectfully.

Jye, I know you are a tv guy, I am looking at tvs to get, any recommendations?
Mid to high quality tv’s are so inexpensive now you can get a freaking 82” for $1,500-$4,000!

If you want mind blowing real life clarity go with OLED

If you want retina burning light output go with mini led QLEDs (how bright is your environment).

Just make sure HDMI 2.1 120hz.

If you can get a VA panel not IPS but that’s not a deal breaker.

IPS = better viewing angle

VA = better contrast

Specific model you are on your own my work is complete lol

Or get the Cosmo 4k projector for $2,500 up to 150” picture!

Zoom in on these….that’s only 1080p!!

B1B31B43-6D36-4096-912B-2D9FB95EB78C.jpeg

36749651-891B-4C28-A72F-50381B5BDE83.jpeg

Last edited:
Mid to high quality tv’s are so inexpensive now you can get a freaking 82” for $1,500-$4,000!

If you want mind blowing real life clarity go with OLED

If you want retina burning light output go with mini led QLEDs (how bright is your environment).

Just make sure HDMI 2.1 120hz.

If you can get a VA panel not IPS but that’s not a deal breaker.

IPS = better viewing angle

VA = better contrast

Specific model you are on your own my work is complete lol

Or get the Cosmo 4k projector for $2,500 up to 150” picture!

Zoom in on these….that’s only 1080p!!
Thanks! Got a PS5, looking at 55-65 inches. Seems like HDMI 2.1/120hz is a must. Not sure I want to risk the burn in with OLED. There is a ton of options out there.

Remember when this was a big deal lol

View attachment 535755

Now look were we are now.
This was epic of Feige to land Spidey for CW. This movie is jam packed and I hope it delivers. I still think the Russos handle him better than Watts does. Watts will be doing F4 too. I hope the Russos come back for X-Men since I'm sure the next Avengers will have a trash roster.

Just a strange movie... I mean, the entire MCU is based on nostalgia... nostalgia of comic books. But this Spider-Man is basing its new nostalgia on its own old nostalgia -- oh look, Molina's back! Tobey's back!!!! Hasn't even been 20 years!

It's nostalgia nostalgia!
Just a strange movie

I see what you did there lol

Last edited:
Back