Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what you’re saying is that khev is weak minded and was easily manipulated by Disney into celebrating Cap wielding Thor’s hammer, standing up to Thanos and saying his now legendary line of dialogue.

1647702990926.gif

Last edited:
So what you’re saying is that khev is weak minded and was easily manipulated by Disney into celebrating Cap wielding Thor’s hammer, standing up to Thanos and saying his now legendary line of dialogue.

View attachment 567701
No sir, I am not. I'm not even a Cap fan and I got chills when he did that.

The difference is that up to that point the MCU put the work in, laying the foundation for a journey that we the audience, and the studio invested years in. It wasn't perfect, but it was honest work and a journey we went on together.

I watched two viewings of Endgame back-to-back in the theatre that day.

No sir, I am not. I'm not even a Cap fan and I got chills when he did that.

The difference is that up to that point the MCU put the work in, laying the foundation for a journey that we the audience, and the studio invested years in. It wasn't perfect, but it was honest work and a journey we went on together.

I watched two viewings of Endgame back-to-back in the theatre that day.
Khev be like…

“Go ahead speak bad about EG Cap and NWH AG Spiderman go ahead i’ll be right here….”

1647703970948.gif

Last edited:
No capeflick has ever made me feel anything. No, wait, I feel anger when I see them butchering the source. Beyond that... Yeah, no, that's it.

house-idk.gif

NWH felt like a wasted opportunity with some cool scenes. I didn't even get the strong urge to buy the dollies. I had Ock and Osborn in my list from way before, but whereas the film should've reinforced my interest in them, it did nothing of the sort. Whatever nostalgia it elicited from me, was gone in a very short timespan.

2b10adee-5de6-423f-91d0-e4cebf55d6fb_text.gif

I get a bigger nostalgia hit from watching Boyle's The Beach and rereading an old Morrison X-Men book. M4trix didn't do anything for me either. The newer things always just feel... newer, no matter how many references they cram in. The film grain's not there, the aesthetic and surrounding culture are all missing. All I'm seeing are older versions paraded around in a wholly new environment, and that doesn't do anything for me. Either do a proper period piece, or don't try at all.

a-dev if you’re in here my first 2 viewings of The Batman was all a-dev neck twist style lol

Front row left corner and one was in Imax no less :gah:

Holy crap that sucked lol

Buf it was the only ticket left for the fan event so I was very lucky to get in and it was still awesome a testament to the movie.

The 2nd time was a last minute change :slap

3rd time the porridge was just right :yess:

Last edited:
a-dev if you’re in here my first 2 viewings of The Batman was all a-dev neck twist style lol

Front row left corner and one was in Imax no less :gah:

Holy crap that sucked lol

Buf it was the only ticket left for the fan event so I was very lucky to get in and it was still awesome a testament to the movie.
:lol

VR....now you must do it in VR...then and only then a jedi will you be.

Needless to say I still haven't seen The Batman.

Back