Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this movie sucks it just might kill off the superhero movie genre.
It just might kill me. This could be the end for ole ironwez20. Don’t think I can handle a sm3 level disappointment again. If you don’t hear from me after awhile after I’ve seen the film . It’s been real my brothers . 😢 Go into a long hibernation

If this movie sucks it just might kill off the superhero movie genre.

This is the first big superhero movie since Endgame. It would definitely hurt Marvel cause Spidey is top tier. But this movie sucking?

thats-impossible-star-wars.gif

Last edited:
And MCU Venom is threatening to Spiderman in what way?

He is a goofy good guy now.

At least Spiderman 3 had the courage to make symbiote infected Parker into a savage emo jazz dancing bully.

New Venom is comedian.

Sooooo scary NOT!
giphy.gif

I think the superhero genre is here to stay, like the western or rap music -- no matter how outdated or silly it becomes, it still remains.
Yep and still plenty of heavy hitters like Blade, F4, X-Men yet to come for Disney and Marvel. Rip on DC all you want, but they are still bringing in dough as much as they try to ruin it for themselves. I really feel like D&D can bring that Marvel hype in the fantasy genre. Not feeling the casting for the upcoming movie though.

Don't forget, Aquaman grossed more than any Thor film, and was 5 mil away from grossing more than all 3 Cap films.

Last edited:
And MCU Venom is threatening to Spiderman in what way?

He is a goofy good guy now.

At least Spiderman 3 had the courage to make symbiote infected Parker into a savage emo jazz dancing bully.

New Venom is a comedian.

Sooooo scary NOT!
Reason why Sony sucks. Venom was always goofy but he was also scary and not some big dumb teddy bear.

Reason why Sony sucks. Venom was always goofy but he was also scary and not some big dumb teddy bear.
Look at the box office. Sony won. Who cares about Aquaman? Box office. I blame overseas as they account for 60-70% box office and they like the goofball humor....and Californians. I blame the test audiences in CA too.

Back