Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching Spider-Man 2 earlier, and during the scene where Jameson and his staff are coming up with a name for Doc Ock, Doctor Strange is mentioned. Jameson says it's good but taken. I guess there's a Doctor Strange in the Tobey universe as well :lol

Watching Spider-Man 2 earlier, and during the scene where Jameson and his staff are coming up with a name for Doc Ock, Doctor Strange is mentioned. Jameson says it's good but taken. I guess there's a Doctor Strange in the Tobey universe as well :lol
I remember seeing that the first time and that came out of no where and was a little shocking. This was before Iron Man and was an Easter Egg before Easter Eggs in superhero movies.

Is the correct term 'Easter egg' though?

Someone states in dialogue that there is a Doctor Strange, is that truly an Easter egg?

I mean, was Billy Dee Williams an 'Easter egg' for Two-Face in '89 Batman?

Is the correct term 'Easter egg' though?

Someone states in dialogue that there is a Doctor Strange, is that truly an Easter egg?

I mean, was Billy Dee Williams an 'Easter egg' for Two-Face in '89 Batman?
An Easter Egg is hidden. Billy Dee wasn't hidden, just wasn't Two-Face. Similar to Dr. Connors in Tobey-Man movies and just never became The Lizard.

Molina and Dafoe are so freaking awesome.
8rNHioo.gif

Back