Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One) | October 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo does spiderverse do multiverse better than multiverse of madness? Yea it def does imo. No question. Even tho it’s kinda canon to the mcu I think Sony actually did better than freaking Disney on this. But of course this is cause the animation side of sony is pretty good.

My review coming soon but somewhere out there at this very moment darthkostis victor be like…

1685982926049.gif

Ok review time.

First the visuals.

Best animation ever, period…PERIOD!

PERIOD!!!

Music, phenomenal.

Few things bugged me though:

Cliffhanger is weak because
Spoiler Spoiler:

Otherwise very entertaining worth seeing on Imax that’s for certain.

Cartoons, i’m done. Lol

Hopefully Flash keeps the quality going until Indy ruins the summer lol

Last edited:
Loved it, worst part is having to wait 9 months for the ending.

Spoiler Spoiler:

See my glowing review!

Are ya sitting?

As much as I enjoyed it I still prefer live action over animated any day of the week.

:chase
These movies just wouldn't be anywhere near as good in live action though. The animation allows for so much more creativity and spectacle.

So what is ‘canon’? If one can go back and re or un-do canon in a different universe?

Can the be multi-canons in the multiverse?

That said I rate this a solid 9/10

Soooo does spiderverse do multiverse better than multiverse of madness? Yea it def does imo. No question. Even tho it’s kinda canon to the mcu I think Sony actually did better than freaking Disney on this. But of course this is cause the animation side of sony is pretty good.
I've found that most other "multiversal" movies do it better than MoM tbh.

Sorry, but everyone knows that the art of animation reached its peak in 1988 with AKIRA.

anchorman-science.gif
Woah there buddy. Let’s not act like various anime and 90s Disney movies and dream works movies don’t exist now. Akira is definitely goated but come on .

And before you say my heart died in the 80s you still are missing out various animation that peaked during thst time

Back