Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - 1/6th scale Miles Morales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything the hair color needs to be more accurate …way too dark of a tone on the previous unmasked head of Gwen and I hope HT…please …please give the unmasked Gwen head the bare neck/ suit collar combo…the figure is going to suffer without it :pray:
Yeah, I definitely like the original sculpt but the color and positioning of the hair could be better. I’d also love a neck collar for the unmasked head. I wouldn’t mind having two, with the ITSV masked and ATSV unmasked.

As for Miles himself, the FOMO got me and I preordered the Special Edition from Sideshow. I hope they update the body, but if not it looks fine with the streetwear.

Last edited:
I can't find one pic of Miles in the suit with his unmasked sculpt. Surely that's possible? It's my favourite look from the EPIC chase scene.

I can't find one pic of Miles in the suit with his unmasked sculpt. Surely that's possible? It's my favourite look from the EPIC chase scene.
It's definitely possible. All three heads are interchangeable on the single body.

Not sure if this is exactly what you’re looking for but,

Attachments

• IMG_4880.jpeg
    IMG_4880.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back