Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One) | October 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score

Logline: Miles Morales returns for the next chapter of the Oscar®-winning Spider-Verse saga, an epic adventure that will transport Brooklyn’s full-time, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man across the Multiverse to join forces with Gwen Stacy and a new team of Spider-People to face off with a villain more powerful than anything they have ever encountered.

So part one? At least they're upfront about that. And why is Miguel throwing Miles around?

More hyped for this than NWH. The first movie is the best Spider-Man movie to date.

I thought Spider-Man was white? 🙄

I thought no one liked Spider-Man relying on Iron Man, yet all Miles does is rely on a ton of other Spider variants :lol

Chick Ock I couldn't bare to watch.

Granted, there is a lot of fun creativity from what I seen of the last one and notice how much of the cast was cast in MCU roles? Blade, Agatha, Moon Knight, Kate Bishop, Glover is in Homecoming - Zoe is Catwoman. I wouldn't be surprised if Cage and Moore show up in NWH!

Spiderman 2099 has my attention.

Who is the new bad guy this time?
These are the only characters we know of so far, just Spider-People

1638726829450.png

Finally, my main man Miguel is getting some recognition. I passed on the previous HT because it didn't have any extras or HS. If HT does another one from this, and it isn't too cartoony and has a Miguel/Oscar Isaac head, I'll be grabbing it. If not, I'll hope for a proper live action solo 2099 movie, but I can see myself shelling out 500€ on the current one years from now...

Spider-Man-2099.jpg

I do hope they redesign Lyla though. She looked pretty bad in that post credits scene. Dare I hope for a Doom 2099 cameo?

Amazing-Spider-Man-34-1.jpg

Finally, my main man Miguel is getting some recognition. I passed on the previous HT because it didn't have any extras or HS. If HT does another one from this, and it isn't too cartoony and has a Miguel/Oscar Isaac head, I'll be grabbing it. If not, I'll hope for a proper live action solo 2099 movie, but I can see myself shelling out 500€ on the current one years from now...

Spider-Man-2099.jpg

I do hope they redesign Lyla though. She looked pretty bad in that post credits scene. Dare I hope for a Doom 2099 cameo?

Amazing-Spider-Man-34-1.jpg
Is this what you want your doll to look like?
QwgDbqF.jpg

More hyped for this than NWH. The first movie is the best Spider-Man movie to date.
Ehhhhh. I don’t like when people say this. This film is animated. You can do more with animation then live action and also there really isn’t anything that spectacular about it besides the great animation . The story is ok. But the animation is what really makes this film shine. As far as Spider-Man films go. Spider-Man 2 is just at the top just has more raw emotion and battles. I like spiderverse but people always say it’s the best Spider-Man film and all they praise it for is the animation .

Ehhhhh. I don’t like when people say this. This film is animated. You can do more with animation then live action and also there really isn’t anything that spectacular about it besides the great animation . The story is ok. But the animation is what really makes this film shine. As far as Spider-Man films go. Spider-Man 2 is just at the top just has more raw emotion and battles. I like spiderverse but people always say it’s the best Spider-Man film and all they praise it for is the animation .
You don’t like when people share a different opinion? :lol

I like the story, the characters (bar Spider-Ham), the music, the writing, the “moments” and the humour. Together it all just works for me.

I love Spider-Man 2, but this is just better to me.

This film is animated. You can do more with animation then live action.
Comics aren't live action either. If anything I'd say animated films are the closest you'll get to a moving comic and isn't that what everyone wants, authenticity?

Is this what you want your doll to look like?
QwgDbqF.jpg
Yeah, that's pretty close (albeit a little older) to how Miguel is portrayed in the comics. A 2nd HS would have to have the fangs. A pair of shades/glasses would be nice.

2671677-eyes.jpg

I don't think I'd ever display him without the mask, but I don't know, getting no headsculpt with a figure makes it feel barebones. I've still not bought a Deadpool for example. The VGM 2099 just doesn't feel like a "true" Miguel figure to me. Granted, even if they made one from this it'd be animated so I'd pass on it again, but...

Back