SONY to make Morbius Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know the film existed. Side note: my friend dated him. She was not impressed. :LOL:
He's known as one of the "biggest" guys though. There's that groupie who talked of a footlong and then there's that pic. Just linking in case it's too NSWF. It looked BS to me, but I don't know, I don't have a degree in penisology. You mean to tell me it was a lie?! First I find out that he used a fake name and that he doesn't have a drop of Italian blood in him! And now this?!

a32d776bd57e79f6a39caec4e9453c95730849b9.gifv

No way. Jared's a big guy. Your friend is a lying roastie. The MorbMob won't stand for this slander!

morbius-morbius-sweep.gif

1613512788-jared-leto-cult-mars-island-30-seconds-to-mars.jpg

Jared is the true Kwisatz Haderach and will lead us all into a better future. Praise Morb!

Director Espinoza has admitted that Sony producers were making decisions that contradicted all of Feige’s advise. :slap
Most likely good old avi. Lol Sony makes me laugh that they still work with that jackass and the the hilarious thing is they thought they could come out as the same month as the blue blur is hilarious.

obscure vampire Spider-Man villian or a 90s video game icon. Tough choice.

They completely destroyed Keaton’s character in this.

At the end of Homecoming, Keaton protects Spider-Man’s identity to keep that one inmate from going after him. There was a respect there. Now, after being sucked into the Sonyverse (for apparently no reason), he wants to get revenge on Spider-Man because he thinks he brought him there.

And Morbius, not knowing who the **** Spider-Man is, agrees to help. :lol

Five stars. Morbius 2 when?

They completely destroyed Keaton’s character in this.

At the end of Homecoming, Keaton protects Spider-Man’s identity to keep that one inmate from going after him. There was a respect there. Now, after being sucked into the Sonyverse (for apparently no reason), he wants to get revenge on Spider-Man because he thinks he brought him there.

And Morbius, not knowing who the **** Spider-Man is, agrees to help. :lol

Five stars. Morbius 2 when?
"I'm just a good man who wants to do some good and hates his current, non-good, predicame- OH BOY IS THAT A RANDOM GUY IN A SUIT TELLING ME TO GANG-UP ON SOME OTHER GUY I DON'T KNOW?! MORBILICIOUSLY INTRIGUING!"

avgn-angry-video-game-nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lol the fact that they think anyone is clamoring for a sinister 6 solo movie like it’s the avengers is laughable. I hope avi and his Sony idiots know that Spider-Man is the center of almost everything and without him pretty much all his characters fall apart .

I've just got back from my 5th viewing and this movie is incredible. Even ironwez agrees this is better than Sonic 2. Cannot wait for my boy Avi Arad to make 2 more of these high quality films to complete the trilogy. Leto continues his great run of stellar performances and huge box office performances!

-Sent from the Matticus variant of the horrible films dimension

I just wanted a cool HT vampire figure from this. Box office alone has destroyed any chance of this!

Aaron Taylor will have another short lived comic book character movie. 🤣

Going back a few pages, Matticus got sort of banned on Twitter and then here. What the hell was he doing?

Another one banned - what for this time? :dance
Twitter couldn't handle the Morbius pic. It will quickly correctly. Some algorithm I guess.

Guess there was a warning and I posted after the warning. Not sure what thread it was nor what the post was as I was locked out until now and no specifics other than that.

Idk but alot of the banned guys hit me up on superhero hype so he might to . Problem is I was temp banned by some soft weirdo mod who tried to talk tough. Those mods there think they are top security or something. Talk to people like children.
I don't have an account on there.

I've just got back from my 5th viewing and this movie is incredible. Even ironwez agrees this is better than Sonic 2. Cannot wait for my boy Avi Arad to make 2 more of these high quality films to complete the trilogy. Leto continues his great run of stellar performances and huge box office performances!

-Sent from the Matticus variant of the horrible films dimension

I just wanted a cool HT vampire figure from this. Box office alone has destroyed any chance of this!
Just wait until they do Dracula.

32264d1440373704-1608233-x_men_5_0023.jpg

Just wait until they do Dracula.

32264d1440373704-1608233-x_men_5_0023.jpg
Interesting that you brought him up. I ran into this when reading about Doctor Strange:

"Marie LaVeau, desperate for vampire blood, had kidnapped Dr. Strange's friend, Morgana Blessing, and his brother Victor, and was holding them in a mansion outside New Orleans. She had put up magical shields which prevented entry to the house and demanded that Dr. Strange hand over the "Vampiric Verses," a spell from the Book of the Vishanti, the "white magic" counterpart to the Darkhold; as such for every spell within the Book of Sins, there is an antithesis within the Book of the Vishanti. Since the Montesi Formula had originated in the Darkhold, the spell to create vampires was contained within the Book of the Vishanti."

Interesting that you brought him up. I ran into this when reading about Doctor Strange:

"Marie LaVeau, desperate for vampire blood, had kidnapped Dr. Strange's friend, Morgana Blessing, and his brother Victor, and was holding them in a mansion outside New Orleans. She had put up magical shields which prevented entry to the house and demanded that Dr. Strange hand over the "Vampiric Verses," a spell from the Book of the Vishanti, the "white magic" counterpart to the Darkhold; as such for every spell within the Book of Sins, there is an antithesis within the Book of the Vishanti. Since the Montesi Formula had originated in the Darkhold, the spell to create vampires was contained within the Book of the Vishanti."
Yeah, Strange had eradicated all vampires from Marvel for a period. I think it was quite a bit too. Needless to day, Dracula will surely show up rather soon I think, either in a Blade flick or in whatever happens with the Midnight Sons, so I'll be getting my vampire fix there. I'm trying to downsize my wishlists a bit every so often. Stop the double-dipping, stick with the bigger wants, and so on.

Yeah, Strange had eradicated all vampires from Marvel for a period. I think it was quite a bit too. Needless to day, Dracula will surely show up rather soon I think, either in a Blade flick or in whatever happens with the Midnight Sons, so I'll be getting my vampire fix there. I'm trying to downsize my wishlists a bit every so often. Stop the double-dipping, stick with the bigger wants, and so on.
I remember darthkostis' constant shifting battle of preorders. Seen your Bale is incoming too. Victor is a nice choice from darthkostis. I didn't know you could change your username. I've been wanting to capitalize the M for a long time lol.

Cumberbatch has been game man. I don't think you can count him out of being in a Midnight Sons movie or a Blade movie. Multiverse is my last IP I will be all over until Blade. Rest are meh for right now with definitely no chance of any new figures that I want until Blade. Blade and F4 are the big ones after MoM. Problem is, will HT do a Dracula? They rarely do villains.

I remember darthkostis' constant shifting battle of preorders. Seen your Bale is incoming too. Victor is a nice choice from darthkostis. I didn't know you could change your username. I've been wanting to capitalize the M for a long time lol.
You need to buy a membership. Mine got stuck even and I had to go to the 'Contact Us' page to get the option unstuck and be able to change my username. As for my shifting POs, it was mostly just rambling. I'm at around 7 now, but 2 are paid off, the DX19 Batman's coming out soon enough, and so on. I'm generally just anxious on when to pull the trigger and when not to. I've made it this far buying only the things that are 90% close to my taste, not going any lower. I want to make sure I'm able to keep that up now that they're entering in the Marvel territories I'm most interested in and don't get tempted.

Cumberbatch has been game man. I don't think you can count him out of being in a Midnight Sons movie or a Blade movie. Multiverse is my last IP I will be all over until Blade. Rest are meh for right now with definitely no chance of any new figures that I want until Blade. Blade and F4 are the big ones after MoM. Problem is, will HT do a Dracula? They rarely do villains.
From 2023, I'm at a Kang surely, but I'm hoping that they make FB3 figures so that I can get a spare Jude Law Dumbledore heard and stick it there). Namor & T'Challa considering that BP2 is in Novemeber, and Mando is in Decemeber, so I'm anticipating their POs to go up later. Adam Warlock, and maybe a Star-Lord and High Evolutionary from GotG 3. Dracula if he appeas in Blade. And if they get Denzel, I'd grab a Blue Marvel if they add him in "Marvels". I'm hoping for a good Loki at some point too, and S2 is in 2023, so who knows? Apart from that, there's the random surprises, especially on the Star Wars front.

And after 2023, we enter F4/X-Men territory. F4 will be though, especially since I'm sure they'll change their outfits in every movie and they'll get at least a trilogy, so I need to be patient and pick the version that looks the best. X-Men will be "easier" in the sense that they'll be so overexposed that it'll be much more doable to skip characters every year until they get that perfect look.

They usually skip villains, yeah, but I think it also depends on how toyetic the designs are. They did make Electro, and they're making another one from NWH. Rumour has it Stroll's back in AM3 as MODOK, and I wonder how they'll pull that off in the movie. What a sad state it'll be to have MODOK be a better villain than Kang...

You need to buy a membership. Mine got stuck even and I had to go to the 'Contact Us' page to get the option unstuck and be able to change my username. As for my shifting POs, it was mostly just rambling. I'm at around 7 now, but 2 are paid off, the DX19 Batman's coming out soon enough, and so on. I'm generally just anxious on when to pull the trigger and when not to. I've made it this far buying only the things that are 90% close to my taste, not going any lower. I want to make sure I'm able to keep that up now that they're entering in the Marvel territories I'm most interested in and don't get tempted.

From 2023, I'm at a Kang surely, but I'm hoping that they make FB3 figures so that I can get a spare Jude Law Dumbledore heard and stick it there). Namor & T'Challa considering that BP2 is in Novemeber, and Mando is in Decemeber, so I'm anticipating their POs to go up later. Adam Warlock, and maybe a Star-Lord and High Evolutionary from GotG 3. Dracula if he appeas in Blade. And if they get Denzel, I'd grab a Blue Marvel if they add him in "Marvels". I'm hoping for a good Loki at some point too, and S2 is in 2023, so who knows? Apart from that, there's the random surprises, especially on the Star Wars front.

And after 2023, we enter F4/X-Men territory. F4 will be though, especially since I'm sure they'll change their outfits in every movie and they'll get at least a trilogy, so I need to be patient and pick the version that looks the best. X-Men will be "easier" in the sense that they'll be so overexposed that it'll be much more doable to skip characters every year until they get that perfect look.

They usually skip villains, yeah, but I think it also depends on how toyetic the designs are. They did make Electro, and they're making another one from NWH. Rumour has it Stroll's back in AM3 as MODOK, and I wonder how they'll pull that off in the movie. What a sad state it'll be to have MODOK be a better villain than Kang...
I have only two current PO's, but plan on getting 9 total.

Classic SM
Snowspeeder Luke
Batman XE
Mando Luke
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
The Batman
Batcycle
Moon Knight
Bespin Luke

Going to hold out as long as I can on the classic SM in case they do a NWH final suit. A shiny take on the Classic SM is what I might be up for. I'd rather have a battle damaged final Green Goblin, so if made, I will replace the current one with the BD. Bespin Luke was quite the surprise and I am all about Luke as the rest of SW is trash for me.

A good Thrawn I will take and a Blade for next year. Don't think F4 is coming in 2023 and 2024 just feels right. X-Men will be a big facet so I am not going there yet. Then maybe another Battinson down the road.

I've played the Hot Toys game and I know how it goes for the most part. I've played the Marvel game pretty well. You know there will be many iterations over the years and I've done it right in waiting for my specific taste for Avengers (Road Worn Thor, Endgame IM, Gladiator Hulk) while whoring out some on my boy Cap. I did sell some Caps due to age and downsizing.

I passed on early SW like the DX07 Bespin Luke and Han and Chewie. "I will just get the next one." Problem is they never did! At least the ones I wanted, besides Jedi Luke. Cannot pass on SW, got to get them when they are there. Paid the price for Heavy Mando, Deluxe R2.

Glad I am back chatting with you Victor.

You ruined the chance. You should have said he needed to post more boobies. The temporary ban was a test to see how dedicated you are to boobies. You don't deserve "Victor." Go back to darthkostis.
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

I have only two current PO's, but plan on getting 9 total.

Classic SM
Snowspeeder Luke
Batman XE
Mando Luke
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
The Batman
Batcycle
Moon Knight
Bespin Luke

Going to hold out as long as I can on the classic SM in case they do a NWH final suit. A shiny take on the Classic SM is what I might be up for. I'd rather have a battle damaged final Green Goblin, so if made, I will replace the current one with the BD. Bespin Luke was quite the surprise and I am all about Luke as the rest of SW is trash for me.
I've got Mando Luke on PO, so I'm good there. I'm not a huge Luke fan, so I just need one "perfect" look for my Jedi set-up, and Mando Luke satisfies me, as an EU representation of sorts too. I was rooting for Kenobi to feature flashbacks and give us some form of Anakin & Obi-Wan, but I'm not so sure now... Everything Spider-Man I'm skipping beyond a Tobey. I'm skipping Battinson too considering we'll get at least two more figures and InArt's in the game now too. Really, Batman-wise I've downsized it a lot to just his Gothic-themed foes if they ever get made. Scarecrow, Strange, Azrael, Ras and Slade as extras, a good Batman, and that's it more or less it. I'm curious to see if InArt will go after the Arkham license too. Maybe Battinson will have a cool Ivy or whatever that'll tempt me, but my Bat-List is significantly smaller these days.

A good Thrawn I will take and a Blade for next year. Don't think F4 is coming in 2023 and 2024 just feels right. X-Men will be a big facet so I am not going there yet. Then maybe another Battinson down the road.
Yeah, I doubt F4's coming in 2023. They aren't even any leaked casting calls yet, meanwhile Blade's been slowly rounding up the cast for months now. But both F4 & X-Men will be there for around a decade, so I'm taking it slow and waiting to see what costumes they make. It'll be easy to space them out and pick and choose at least.

I've played the Hot Toys game and I know how it goes for the most part. I've played the Marvel game pretty well. You know there will be many iterations over the years and I've done it right in waiting for my specific taste for Avengers (Road Worn Thor, Endgame IM, Gladiator Hulk) while whoring out some on my boy Cap. I did sell some Caps due to age and downsizing.
That's how I did it myself. It's why I'm still in the 10s; none of the characters interested me enough (being primarily a Cosmic/Supernatural & X guy Marvel-wise), and the ones that did I waited for the right costumes, which is the same I'll do here. Doom's the only one I'd buy multiples of, and then spread them around (one with the F4, another with the Sorcerers, and so on). And I guess Dr. Strange if DS2 gives us all his costumes. I'll need doubles of Xavier & Reed too for the Illuminati, which is why I'm hoping the DS2 Variants get figures now, so that I won't have to be POing doubles in the future.

I passed on early SW like the DX07 Bespin Luke and Han and Chewie. "I will just get the next one." Problem is they never did! At least the ones I wanted, besides Jedi Luke. Cannot pass on SW, got to get them when they are there. Paid the price for Heavy Mando, Deluxe R2.
I'm realising that these days. I passed on General Skywalker because I thought there'd be another version from the Kenobi show (plus they still haven't released that General Kenobi and I wanted them as a pair). But now I'm fearing that there'll not be another version and I missed my chance.

SW is too huge for me to try and get it all, so I'm sticking with just the Jedi & Sith with some Empire/Republic bits maybe; no Hans and Bobas for me. And even then I'm not going to buy Ki-Adi Mundi or whatever; just the big names. If I'm going to deviate beyond the PT/OT Jedi, it'll be someone like Cal Kestis or Ezra; I'm not spending 350€ on a goofy alien. I'm hoping that they do reissues of ROTS Anakin & Obi-Wan for ROTS' 20th anniversary in 2025, give us a Palpatine and a Grievous, stuff like that. I assume they'll have made a Mace Windu by then.

Prices are getting crazy. The recent DX Luke is 420€ in my neck of the woods, with shipping and taxes. I'll have to start ordering everything from OSK and hope there really aren't any taxes through his system, otherwise I'm screwed. The DX Mando Luke I've got on PO costs me 320€, but somehow the new one is 100€ more. It's getting waaaaay too expensive to be buying anything beyond the absolute favourites plus some extras to round up a display or two.

Glad I am back chatting with you Victor.
Likewise!

Last edited:
Back