Somehow Rey Returned

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody loves Rey-mond
Rey-Gunn: Blast the Patriarchy
The Rey-turn of the Jedi
Rey 2: Electric Boogaloo
Don't be a Phantom Menace While Drinking Blue Milk in the Jedi Temple
Somewhere, over the Reylo
Attack of the Reylo's
Rey 2 cool for School
The Vagina Monologues 2
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Rey
Neon Genesis Reyvangelion
The Rise of Skywalker (again)
There's something about Rey
Star Wars: the Wrath of Rey

Last edited:
"The Return Of The Chosen One"

After all, it was always Rey Palpatine who would bring balance to the force and everlasting peace to the galaxy. Those stupid old Jedi got it all wrong. The Prophecy Of The Female.

Can't wait to see the box office returns on this one! :ROFLMAO:

The bit I truly cannot fathom/understand.wrap my head around... Disney are undeniably, factually, bombing on many fronts - so at what point do they say, enough, and start prioritizing entertainment again? I mean, how much money can they lose before there's none left?

I just don't get it.

Can't wait to see the box office returns on this one! :ROFLMAO:

The bit I truly cannot fathom/understand.wrap my head around... Disney are undeniably, factually, bombing on many fronts - so at what point do they say, enough, and start prioritizing entertainment again? I mean, how much money can they lose before there's none left?

I just don't get it.

$166.38 BILLION

What does Steamboat Willie have to say about this?
8bfwlp.gif

They might go with KKs favourite slogan, 'the force is female' for the movie title.

I will be surprised if this movie concept makes it onto screen, after the numerous other announcements that have died off. Bringing an unpopular character back and centering the movie around them .... not a great idea. Picking a writer / director who is an activist with few relevant credits outside of a couple of episodes of ms marvel (not counting her documentaries) who appears to not like your core audience ... well that's the exact kind of thinking that I expect from kk.

I almost want it to happen just so we can all watch it all play out but it will be a complete waste of a star wars movie, most likely damage the 'canonical' story further and potentially convince the bean counters that star wars movies don't make bank right now.

Just make a clone wars movie whilst Hayden and Ewan are still available and watch the money roll in. So easy.

Back