Somehow Rey Returned

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what they should do is get rid of the fence all together. That's an unrealistic eutopia though...in some cases.
One of the mistakes the globalists/Elites/Communists/atheists make imo is thinking they can create heaven on Earth.

As others say dystopian nightmares abound.

Equality is anti-religious and does not work. No major religion preaches equality and will not Work in Star Wars.

We should all know the Bell-Cuve EyeQue and men are both at the top and the bottom. Women only focus on the top 1percent of men, hence they are more easily indoctrinated into being Communists as women tend to only see Equity/emotions. There is a reason corporations and politicians pander.

Hence the best directors are men. The elites know this. What does dinsey do? Give females a bigger role as writers and directors and we see what has become of Star Wars. They now openly attack their audience, men, young boys and older fans.

I was once at a meeting/event and met Mike Bloomberg, and he mentioned mens EyeQue/working ability as a comment a couple of times during a speech, and I realized "they know". The elites know this.

If we apply this to directing, and acting and media, we know why men directors are better. They have higher EYEQUES's and are abele to out perform others due to genetics and mens drive. This ties into psychology of women and evolution where women are given things and evolutionary simply cannot outperform the top tiered men.

I know I cannot out perform the top men or even the top 20%.

Qy9hRuWrKjY2I.webp

What's "eyeque?" Like I'm giving ques with my eyes? Like Venkman is doing right now?^^^

Just make a clone wars movie whilst Hayden and Ewan are still available and watch the money roll in. So easy.
Yeah no thank you. They had their shot with both of them. They screwed the pooch. Those characters are done forever in live action. At least I hope so.

There's literally no one I want to see them use that have any connection to Lucas's SW. They'll just tarnish another great characters legacy.

It boggles the mind to think that after Solo and TROS underperformed that Disney took a step back and said "whoa, we need to rethink theatrical Star Wars" only to fast forward to 2023, which turns out to be one of the most disastrous years in over a decade for Disney, one in which their priorities and methods are mercilessly mocked to universal amusement by South Park, and they settle on "Okay, let's just continue with the girl in the underperforming TROS and do EXACTLY what South Park mocked us for and that all of our other movies are bombing because of."

I feel like we're watching them publicly destroy themselves in real time. Truly fascinating.

It boggles the mind to think that after Solo and TROS underperformed that Disney took a step back and said "whoa, we need to rethink theatrical Star Wars" only to fast forward to 2023, which turns out to be one of the most disastrous years in over a decade for Disney, one in which their priorities and methods are mercilessly mocked to universal amusement by South Park, and they settle on "Okay, let's just continue with the girl in the underperforming TROS and do EXACTLY what South Park mocked us for and that all of our other movies are bombing because of."

I feel like we're watching them publicly destroy themselves in real time. Truly fascinating.
They're on loan from Black Rock. A company who's CEO publicly, in video discussed "forcing behavior" at all cost. A company worth $8 trillion.

Disney will be just fine. Their credit line is good as long as they push DEI. Credit that Black Rock gives them.

When ppl talk about the saying "it's not about the money, it's about The Message", that's an actual truth.

Disney would have easily entered the "uncool" phase during the 20teens where Marvel ran the world, except they had enough money to buy Marvel. And Star Wars. They have bought their way to headliner for a longer period than is cyclical.

However, in their hands, they have driven those IPs into the ground, and now, losing so much money will hamper their ability to buy "the next big thing". Sadly though, the next big thing could take many years to develop and come to fruition... unless its a 'Star Wars' type movie (meaning massive hit not necessarily sci-fi) that just takes the world by storm and opens up a new genre or re-invents the current action/adventure/fantasy one.

Sadly though, the next big thing could take many years to develop and come to fruition... unless its a 'Star Wars' type movie (meaning massive hit not necessarily sci-fi) that just takes the world by storm and opens up a new genre or re-invents the current action/adventure/fantasy one.
Haven't you heard of "Rebel Moon" yet?!?
That IS the next best thing and it's already here!!!
They even have a toy line and everything to prove it!!!

;)
Sorry, just couldn't resist...

Disney would have easily entered the "uncool" phase during the 20teens where Marvel ran the world, except they had enough money to buy Marvel. And Star Wars. They have bought their way to headliner for a longer period than is cyclical.

However, in their hands, they have driven those IPs into the ground, and now, losing so much money will hamper their ability to buy "the next big thing". Sadly though, the next big thing could take many years to develop and come to fruition... unless its a 'Star Wars' type movie (meaning massive hit not necessarily sci-fi) that just takes the world by storm and opens up a new genre or re-invents the current action/adventure/fantasy one.

Unfortunately, I think the boat has sailed and sank to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. I was on holiday with friends last week and one of them owns a lot of venues, from hotels, to poker machine venues, nightclubs, etc and he was telling me the industry has plateaued, and has for a couple of years, because of all the new laws and restrictions that are being put into place to 'protect" people and, coupled with everyone walking on eggshells not to offended anyone anymore, people are bailing out. There's still money to be made, but it's coming with so many caveats that people are just getting sick of all the "nanny state" box ticking.

I guess my point is, these "restrictions" have seeped into every industry, and the entertainment industry seems to be the "worst." It's become so risk adverse that I doubt there will ever be a breakout new IP, the magnitude of ANH, ever again. Corporations are pretty much run by a bunch of numpties, with little to no idea about anything other than KPI's and number crunching.

Entrepreneurs are the only place where we see new and exciting things - and sadly, even if you did make a great (ANH level) film, without the backing of the distributors for P&A and distribution, it will never have any impact.

It's going to take something like a world war for any of this **** to change.

Last edited:
It's going to take something like a world war for any of this **** to change.

We're working on that.

What was it they say about change? It's good... right? :lol

Sadly, your points about an adverse environment to true creativity are well taken. But the pendulum does swing back. This too shall pass. Another decade of this kind of nonsense and a huge renaissance will occur. It has to.

Back