Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, thanks for taking the time to provide the pics and review that you did.

Any reviews, feedback etc are important tools for us all, especially considering what has become a standard price range of $250 +/- per item.

Another Collector in a different thread saved me $160 plus much disappointment by sharing their feedback on the Medicom Hush Batman.

We may not get every detail we want from a review in general, but it should always appreciated and respected regardless.

Dear God the Commando head sucks! Looks like Duros.

55151188201211282059442754957331269_034.jpg

Duros.jpg

I honestly like it all around. I have no issue with the Commando sculpt. Although I can where others might. On the bright side it's likely to be in-stock for the long haul...

I'll pick up another whenever SE goes on the gift card list. :lol

I honestly like it all around. I have no issue with the Commando sculpt. Although I can where others might. On the bright side it's likely to be in-stock for the long haul...

I'll pick up another whenever SE goes on the gift card list. :lol

at 5,000 production,he'll likely stick around a long while...even Zartan at 2,500 production is still hanging around which is surprising

So what happened between Rook's/Monk's photos and that photo?

A very good question. Without even trying, I can tell you that the head looks different than mine, and the sweater is considerably shorter. :dunno

At least these photos brought out the blue in the lenses of the goggles. My photos fell a bit short of that, I think...

Looks like the goggles just require futzing. Overall figure looks awesome with both portraits.

Looks better here, he probably just adjusted them:

55151188201211282059442754957331269_030.jpg

The visor mask is top notch though.

There's always some lens distortion in a shot or two, but theres about 20 shots of the commando head and in every one it looks odd.

This is the one shot where to goggles are sitting high and it still looks oddly proportioned.

55151188201211282059442754957331269_057.jpg

Visor sculpt looks good.

And the sweater is still horrible.

And Timber is pretty bad too.

Visor sculpt and everything else looks solid though.

Thanks for posting the link Rook.
The shots of the goggles that look alright have the strap positioned higher, the ones that look odd have it around the neck just emphasizing the oversized upper portion of the head.
He looks like he's sporting a big Afro under that Balaclava.

I don't mind the sweater, but Timber doesn't look too great.

I just canceled mine. I'll try to pick up the visor sculpt (which looks great), weapons, under shirt, pants, and messenger bag parted out witch are the only things I really like about this set.

Back