Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really loving the ACI sweater on this figure. Thanks to Nam for sending me a link to buy one.

SnakeEyesSweaterComparison5.jpg

what a huge difference. Sideshow is a joke

I cant find the ACI black sweater, i think i'm going with the navy blue sweater. can someone help me find the black one.

Why are the ACI sweaters better than the stock ones? Is the ACI sweater more accurate to a certain SE look? & what is the actual source you older GI Joe fans look to?

https://www.hobbygen.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_17_177&products_id=743

but you have to buy the whole set of 6 for 60,00. I guess you can sell the rest. Ive never bought from them, but you can pay with paypal for protection.:dunno

I originally tried buying this from HobbyGen, but their shopping cart was not functioning for me. (The website has an error calculating shipping and progressing past that page.) Emailed the owner about it and he/she never responded. It doesn't look like they got the shopping cart fixed even up to today. I guess they don't care about making money. I ended up getting mine on eBay a few weeks ago.

Aside from the blue, that's a nice Snake.

You could paint it black.

Yea, the Rolling Stones would paint it black too.

Dip in in some watered down black acrylic.

I cant find the ACI black sweater, i think i'm going with the navy blue sweater. can someone help me find the black one.

I took another attempt at dyeing the Navy Blue ACI sweater last night and it worked great. I used the stovetop method and cooked it for a full 35 minutes on a low simmer. I don't think I kept the sweater on the stove long enough last time, because this time it came out a nice dark black. I'll get some pictures tonight.

For those looking for a black ACI sweater, pick up the Navy Blue cheap and a pack of black RIT dye for a couple of bucks. :hi5:

Back