Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine thanks to GoHasting. Too steep for $200 IMHO but definitely worth it for $150. Threw it together real quick and took a quick snap of the figure as it sits inside his tomb. His default mask reminds me of the Collector, lol.

SE2-2.jpg

Gohastings had a 25% off promo code.

Was tempted, but I didn't bite. The code was POSABLE; not sure if it expired though.

How did you get it for 150.00? That's a sweet deal.

Yeps, as other had mentioned, Hastings had a promo. I recall posting the code on this thread and gave everyone the heads up regarding this figure being $150 shipped. Hopefully those who saw it got the figure in minty condition.

Just got mine thanks to GoHasting. Too steep for $200 IMHO but definitely worth it for $150. Threw it together real quick and took a quick snap of the figure as it sits inside his tomb. His default mask reminds me of the Collector, lol.

SE2-2.jpg
yo whats up with that head. it looks like if u put something on it.

SO . . .

What's the possibility of another version of SNAKE EYES on the horizon (other than the HOT TOYS version based on the upcoming second film)?

;)

Took them this long to do this version of SE, I doubt they'll give it another go until they revisit other characters.

I'm really loving the ACI sweater on this figure. Thanks to Nam for sending me a link to buy one.

SnakeEyesSweaterComparison5.jpg

Looks great! A shame Sideshow dropped the ball there. The Commando sweater's probably a hell of a lot cheaper than the licensed jacket, easier because they already have the pattern and it really makes the figure. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Here is my tweaked Snake Eyes. I wanted a classic version. I added a Navy Blue ACI Commando Sweater, Cobra Soldier Knee Pads, a full size UZI, and some gear for his bag, including some signal flares and explosives, and some classic pineapple grenades.

I tried to dye the sweater with RIT Black powder, but it didn't take to the fabric, but the patches dyed fine. I'm going to attempt another dye, but if it doesn't take, I'll just stick with the dark blue sweater as I kind of like it.

SnakeEyes.jpg

SnakeEyes0.jpg

SnakeEyes1.jpg

SnakeEyes3.jpg

SnakeEyes4.jpg

SnakeEyes5.jpg

SnakeEyes6.jpg

SnakeEyes7.jpg

SnakeEyes8.jpg

SnakeEyes9.jpg

Back