Sideshow Cad Bane The Clone Wars Animated 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, coming straight from the HT Bane thread to here shows me that this is the only iteration of Cad Bane I truly care about owning.

Dammit, Sideshow, why must you suck SOOO hard at figure production!
Tell me about it. So many people would love the Clone Wars style hat and proper face for Cad Bane. But yet SS fumble it again and haven't even announced it.

I guess they can only blame themselves for their abysmal effort on Anakin and Obi Wan.

But the one people would buy they don't do. Then again they'd probably F him up too somehow.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 17.49.53.png

Last edited:
Looks like he's been cancelled, SS pulled the coming soon listing from their website so unless its being announced in the next few days then it looks like its not happening at all which sucks. Oh well guess I'm getting the HT one.

Looks like he's been cancelled, SS pulled the coming soon listing from their website so unless its being announced in the next few days then it looks like its not happening at all which sucks. Oh well guess I'm getting the HT one.
Typical. They release the ones that look like #### and cancel the one cool one which even they would struggle to F*** up !!!

At least SS remain consistently #### at what they do.

Son of a *****!

The only one from the whole line that looked worth owning and they pull it because their own lack of effort/passion and cost-cutting arrogance caused them to botch the initial figures that should have launched an enduring and successful line.

F U, Sideshow.

I was hoping to get at least a parted out hat but man sideshow just can’t stay consistent unless it’s the quality of their bodies being consistently crap.

If they are indeed cancelling the line, Yoda sales and Ahsoka PO numbers must be quite low.

With Anakin and Obi-Wan first reports of fragile bodies, the line was already in trouble. Ahsoka's below par effort was just another nail in the coffin. If Sideshow dropped the towel, i'm curious to see what other 1/6 manufacturer coud do with animated Star Wars. There are good options ou there beside Hot Toys. Zen Creations or Rocket Toys come to mind.

They could have sold a lot better with higher quality bodies. Unfortunately, Sideshow production lines keep cranking standard figures sold at premium prices. It just can't work on the long term.

This line had so much potential and an easy money maker.

Only Sideshow could screw things up.

maybe they might have him in production. maybe that`s why he isn`t on there

Yeah its possible. Before the listing was removed I'd thought that Sideshow might have been waiting until after the HT Cad Bane is released before they opened theirs up for PO so that ppl didn't cancel their HT ones.

I still doubt he's coming because it doesn't really make any sense to pull the coming soon listing before the PO is ready to go up.

Back