Shrunken Head Studios announces....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's my cake, Bedelia? I can hold my breath for a long time! Tell it to call you Billy. Whatsa matter Mr Pratt? bugs got ya tongue? Classic film. Let's hope they do some top notch stuff at reasonable prices in 1/6.

I'm definitely looking forward to your 1/6 offerings. I've been commissioning Creepshow pieces from various artists for the last few years cause no one ever grabbed the license. Glad to see its finally getting the recognition it deserves!

I'm getting things organized in the shop for all the sculpting mayhem I'm about to experience! I should get back on track Monday with some teaser pics (hopefully) soon! Sign up on the mailing list because when the pre-order goes up there will be a contest! These being the first CREEPSHOW figures EVER... you don't want to miss this :)

I'm getting things organized in the shop for all the sculpting mayhem I'm about to experience! I should get back on track Monday with some teaser pics (hopefully) soon! Sign up on the mailing list because when the pre-order goes up there will be a contest! These being the first CREEPSHOW figures EVER... you don't want to miss this :)

I wouldnt say ever.................:wink1:

SeaweedCouple007.jpg

FreaksSale019.jpg

photo8.jpg

JordyVerrill003.jpg

And yes my Creepshow love is Skin Deep!
photo-2.jpg

Definately not the first creepshow figures. But I cant wait for these. Aswome. How much do their figures usually go for. Bring on more 1/6 horror.

Magnus is a true Creepshow Freak!!!! He tatted Fluff on himself . Great collection of Ones figs Mag.

Congrats on the license SHS

I know dude NY and NJ busting balls... it's what we do! I do plan on a Raoul!

As of right now the list is....

RAOUL ( the spector )
FATHER'S DAY
THE CRATE

and if all goes well....

SOMETHING TO TIDE YOU OVER

Keeee---ripes! Holy. Moley. Dooley. Fluffy and Father's Day will be for me for sure. Vasriety of scales? Figures or kits? Its the Big one Elizabeth---I'm comin' ta join ya honey. :panic::thud:Helps me!!!!!!:hi5::thud::thud:

Back