Shrunken Head Studios announces....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech...........(just hit brakes)...........fluffy?...........for realz???...........gimmie !!!!.....:lecture

vrooooommmmmmm.................screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech......(burns out) to go tell friends of the upcoming what might be............:lol

Sound effects....:lol :lol :lol

Sweet annoucement Dooley! Kongrats on picking up the license. :hi5:

Kudos to SHS for acquiring the license.

Do the license justice.

And now for the obvious questions . . .

Is the license just for the first CREEPSHOW film or also for CREEPSHOW 2 and possibly CREEPSHOW 3? What about TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE (aka the real CREEPSHOW 3 per Tom Savini)?

I just went for the first CREEPSHOW film. Gotta take baby steps! There's more than enough work for me with this property. I hope to have pics up in a few weeks with a pre-sale at the end of the month.

I'm just going to take this one character at a time and throw as much gruesomeness in as I can! Collectibles from CREEPSHOW are long over do and I'm really excited to be the guy to give them to all you crazy freaks out there!

So will this be your main focus for the foreseeable future, Dooley?

No more non license stuff, like Bits & Pieces?

Na, I'll mix it up! More Bits & Pieces... and other things will be on the horizon. I just want to get a nice jump on this project and play it by ear! I'm just glad to be doing figures again :)

Sideshow Dooley said:
Na, I'll mix it up! More Bits & Pieces... and other things will be on the horizon. I just want to get a nice jump on this project and play it by ear! I'm just glad to be doing figures again :)
Nice :yess:

Well I look forward to SHS's future projects :rock

Congrats. I love this movie. :clap

My first request: I want Nathan's corpse very much with the cake (head on silver platter) so I can put him with my Dead zombie collection.

fathersday01.jpg

fathersday02.jpg

Totally off topic, but if or when you do another Bits & Pieces, could you include a baseball bat??? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Or just sculpt one and sell me a few :lol

Back on topic....

Awesome Dooley!! Very happy for ya. Can't wait to see the proto and start grabbing a few items from ya. :duff

Glad you guys and ghouls are happy with the announcement! I've been dying to say something but I couldn't until the deal was done. I'm really excited to do this. CREEPSHOW was a movie that's been near and dear to me for a long time. And it was just perfect timing that I was able to get it. So now that you all know... what do you want first? I have a prototype in the works already but just curious to hear from you guys....

First? ... so difficult to decide. :clap:clap

Fluffy is my favorite, but I can imagine that would be the most ambitious and challenging product.

I agree with others that a 1/ 6 "Creep Reaper” or Nathan Grantham would be awesome.

I look forward to seeing the prototype. :D

Whatever you make, I’ll buy it. Thank you!!!:hi5:

Creepshow! Fantastic news! Looking forward to the progression of that!

Totally off topic, but the Bits & Pieces set is great. Swell idea! Though, it would be nice if certain items could be sold separately in the future. For instance, I would need like 5 or 6 machete's, but can't buy 5 or 6 Bits & Pieces sets for that... .

Dooley back in the monster making business = F yeah

Said monsters being from Creepshow is the crack laced inside the already iced cake. :rock

Back