• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Queen Studios Life-Size Busts - Thanos / Hulk / Captain Marvel + 1/4 Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone--

Due to some urgent need for medical bills, I am looking to sell off and get out
of statue / bust collecting. All of these pieces are being sold way below my cost
and are in great condition. Shipping will be pricey, unless you can pick up in the Pittsburgh
area, which I am willing to meet within reasonable distance.

These all have their original boxes, though I can tell you that the boxes have lots of
wear and tear from international shipping and because of the horrible grade of cardboard
that Queen uses, the art boxes are also in terrible shape. Shipping will be pricey, I am only willing
to ship within the US, using FedEx ground shipping. Tracking will be provided on all pieces
and they will be insured as part of the shipping price -- I listed approximate costs by each item.

I accept Paypal only for payment, buyer must cover Paypal fees in the price
once a shipping quote has been provided (based on your zip code).

I will take the statues direct to FedEx in order to see them safely leave my hands, everything will
be packed as they came to me.

1) Thanos Life-Size Bust - $2,500.00 + Shipping (Approx. $500.00 via FedEx Ground)

This Thanos Bust DOES NOT have the dark-plum skin issue that plagued a lot of the pieces,
his skin is pretty close to the color that it should be, nothing has been done to the silicon and the light-up base works.
There is some scuffing on the massive peg from connecting the bust to the base, but obviously
you cannot see it when assembled. Two boxes for this piece, heavy and massive piece.

2) Hulk Life-Size Bust - $2,500.00 + Shipping (Approx. $500.00 via FedEx Ground)

Hulk is in perfect condition, no issues that I can see. Same scuffing on the giant key connecting the bust to the base... not noticable when assmbled.
A beast of a bust, if it came out today it would be probably closer to $4k + shipping given today's prices. One massive box for this guy.

3) Captain Marvel Life-Size Bust - SOLD

4) Thanos 1/4 Scale Statue (Premium Version with 2 Portraits) - $1,500.00 + Shipping (Approx. $250.00 via FedEx Ground)

Great Condition, no issues with the statue at all. Ships in one large box.

That is everything, you can PM me or email me direct at: [email protected]
if interested in any of these. Again, with pick-up or meet-up there will be no charge for that.
If paid in cash, no fees or anything... just the listed item price.

Hoping to find these guys all good homes, so thanks for looking!

--Brad

Attachments

• QS_Busts.jpg
    QS_Busts.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back