• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale PRICE DROP Iron Studios 1:10 and Legacy 1:4 Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I re-focus my collection toward Star Wars, I'm selling off a large number of my Marvel collection. Shipping will be from the mid-west and is buy paid. PayPal goods and services is cool and I've sold a couple of things on the boards to Zurdo so he can vouche for me. I also have a huge amount of sales on eBay with 100% feedback. Everything is 100% complete, no damage and re-packaged in original materials. These have been displayed in a smoke free home in a climate controlled basement free of any sunlight. If you've seen my collection thread, you know I treat all my stuff with great TLC. Everything ships in either the brown shipper it came in or another brown shipper (I bought some of these as a lot and didn't get a shipper with each one). When you PM with interest, give me a zip code and I can check shipping cost. I'm taking what I think I can get from eBay minus 15-20% so not looking to negotiate back and forth on these items. I'll be listing this stuff on eBay soon as well and will keep this thread posted with what is no longer available:

Iron Studios 1:10 Civil War Scarlet Witch - $150

Last edited:
The following have been sold and removed (all 1/10 Iron Studios)
Infinity War Thor
Infinity War Falcon
Infinity War War Machine
Infinity War Hulk

Trying to get rid of these last couple pieces. Nice price drop on these:

Iron Studios 1:10 Civil War Scarlet Witch - $150

Iron Studios Legacy Replica 1:4 Scale Endgame Thor - $500

Back