Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E7zW7YGXoAUVv2X
So many questions...

I just vomited in my mouth watching the asian american red carpet host tell Simu just how proud she is because asian americans never had any cinematic asian heroes before this movie to look up to and admire.

This obnoxious dumb ass just spit in the face of a billion hours worth of incredible asian cinema that has come before Shang Chi.

Simu actually cringed himself his face said it all he was embarrassed by this dummy.

Shang Chi is looking to be quite the unexpected sleeper MCU movie where even the people who dislike the MCU series are praising this movie but that freaking cringe inducing dumb ass can kiss my asian cinema collection ass!
From Kurosawa heroes to Mulan (including Bruce Lee, Best Picture nominated Crouching Tiger, the entirety of Hong Kong action cinema, etc.) that woman has got to be one of the single dumbest "journalists" on the planet.

My guess is she meant Asian "Superheroes" and certainly no disrespect to Asian actors who portrayed heroic character in prior films—many of which were before her time. Plus I'm sure she was just happy and excited to be there. The buzz seems to be very good, so hopefully Shang-Chi shatters expectations.

It doesn’t matter what I read or watch be they left leaning, right leaning or middle everyone is praising this movie saying it’s a full on Wuxia fantasy movie with exciting top notch fantastical visuals and action top-tier Marvel.

Back