Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like Breda got this guy in hand, says the review is coming soon and uhhh maybe it’s just me but the headsculpt looked way better in the one kit posted than thisView attachment 684951

Gonna put the DX13 one on anyway and please, guys, always remember:
This is scratching the boundaries of copyright infringement.
No way it was gonna look this good.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=399901
The wind that can't be blown away said:
The PT family’s flagship battle-damaged Arnold has finally been shipped. It still maintains the outer box design style of the previous ordinary version and is also packaged in a small box. Let’s take a look at how it goes.

t1.jpg
t2.jpg

First of all, let’s take a look at the head sculpt. The internal structure of the eye lamp is similar to that of HT Superman. The box comes with a screwdriver and battery. The details of the battle damage on the head sculpt are relatively clear. The painting level of the face part has also maintained a consistent level. As for the head sculpt Whether the shape is accurate or not, I personally think it is acceptable and better than the previous ordinary version of the head sculpt.

t3.jpg
t4.jpg
t5.jpg

This body is what I care about the most. Compared with HT's DX13, it is basically the same. The shoulders are gear joints, and the battle-damaged bones are slightly different from HT. It is not a complete remodel. It is recommended to change the body before playing. Shaving off some of the armpits can improve the problem of crab hands.

t6.jpg
t7.jpg
t8.jpg

Can the DX13 head go on this thing's neck? (i.e.: is that electronics box plugged in like a regular sculpt?)

This leather jacket is not made of real leather due to battle damage. It comes with two leather jackets with different battle damage conditions. The leather is not thick and the fit is close-fitting. The battle-damaged parts are a little deliberately cut. I trimmed them a little with scissors. For a moment. When assembling a broken arm, it is recommended to soak the arm in boiling water before replacing it, which will be much more convenient.

t9.jpg
t10.jpg
t11.jpg
t12.jpg
t13.jpg
t14.jpg

t15.jpg
t16.jpg

The accessories are the same as the previous ordinary version. The strap also has bullet hole details. The grenade is made of alloy. See the picture for details.

t17.jpg
t18.jpg
t19.jpg
t20.jpg
t21.jpg

Overall, I personally feel that this model is worth the money. The body is solid and the accessories are sufficient, maintaining the standard of PT. It would be great if the head sculpting can be improved. I look forward to several subsequent T1 products.

t22.jpg
t23.jpg
t24.jpg
t25.jpg

When you consider the price, it's definitely not bad, but not as good as the DX13 IMO.

Sort of makes me think of times when I've bought KO transformers-they're fine until I break down to eventually buy the authentic one and see how much better that is compared to the KO. Doesn't always happen, but it's happened more often than not.

Last edited:
Yeah for the price its a pretty good figure from a third party, I call it a win. I actually like the head sculpt and don't have any Arnie in my collection yet, was considering this piece a while back, but I'm hoping and waiting for IA :pray:

Gonna put the DX13 one on anyway and please, guys, always remember:
This is scratching the boundaries of copyright infringement.
No way it was gonna look this good.
Did you see their blade that they released alongside this? That likeness is almost perfect. Copyright infringement has nothing to do with how good a sculpt looks, it’s illegal either way

It still looks decent, just not as good as I thought when they posted the production photo. I’ll probably still pick it up eventually since I don’t own the dx13

Sure doesn't look like the Enterbay sculpt anymore. Glad I didn't order one.
This seems to be a complete bait and switch. Compared to the solicited photos, the hair is completely different, ear sculpt, eye shape, position of the battle damage on the forehead etc. It's simply a completely different sculpt.

It really sucks that 3rd party companies can get away with stuff like this purely because the market is not making any officially licensed figures. This looks worse than what HT released 10 years ago, but since there are no other options for new collectors (or old collectors who are new in the Terminator market), this is deemed good enough.

Back