Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
155424jrtxz001xxfqxqkq.jpg

Kit Chen

23 h ·

I will skip fish bone this time
***This is NOT fish bone***

111.jpg

Full reveals:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...or-battle-damaged.247202/page-2#post-10804136
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...or-battle-damaged.247202/page-2#post-10804138

Pre-disintegrated. This doesn't bode well.

Someone on Facebook somewhere joked that it disintegrated when the camera flash went off. :lol

It stands to reason that the only Hot Toys example they could get their hands on to photograph in the far east had suffered the often reported damage.

Mine are all still perfect though.

Someone on Facebook somewhere joked that it disintegrated when the camera flash went off. :lol

It stands to reason that the only Hot Toys example they could get their hands on to photograph in the far east had suffered the often reported damage.

Mine are all still perfect though.
Yeah that's what I figured - that it's probably an actual Hot Toys DX13 body and clothes we're looking at there, and not Present Toy's own prototype sample.

Definitely interested in getting a 1/6 scale Enterbay head. What will they do for a semi-BD head though? Recast the Hot Toys? Unfortunately the semi-bd was the weaker of the 2 Hot Toys sculpts in the first place.

Quite interested in that re-cast enterbay head sculpt. I am still laughing at the comments about the belt disintegration! They should do the belt in leather, that would prompt loads of people to want this or at least that piece parted out.

Hmmm…I don’t know if the headsculpt is over sized or what but he sort of has a “bobble head” look going on. He also looks cross eyed with the way the Endo eye is pointing inward. :lol

I think you guys are right, it's probably Hot Toys clothes and the belt has already disintegrated. Just give us an accurate leather belt Present Toys or any other 3rd party companies.

The Enterbay head in 1/6 is kinda cool to see, but I would like it if a top 3rd party company would hire a great custom artist to give us new Arnold sculpts.

Looking forward to the full reveal and how much the PO is. I sold my HT DXs back in 2019 so hoping this one and the clean version will be decent replacements. I hope it comes with the medium BD headsculpt too.

Quite interested in that re-cast enterbay head sculpt. I am still laughing at the comments about the belt disintegration! They should do the belt in leather, that would prompt loads of people to want this or at least that piece parted out.
They're doing the belt for the clean T800 in real leather so I would hope that they do the same for this BD version
Hmmm…I don’t know if the headsculpt is over sized or what but he sort of has a “bobble head” look going on. He also looks cross eyed with the way the Endo eye is pointing inward. :lol
Could be oversized so that when they start the casting process it will shrink down to the proper size.

They're doing the belt for the clean T800 in real leather so I would hope that they do the same for this BD version
Totally forgot about that figure

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-t-800-terminator.245668/page-3#post-10693999
Unfortunately it's just another ''make a thing available again'' release. No improvement over what we already have. Likeness is as amiss as any of the existing Hot Toys sculpts, neck/head connection still looks bad, grenades in the bandolier still don't look like in the movie, mini-gun is still a recycle job with a particular part missing that was on the screen-used mini-gun and it doesn't bring any new accessories we didn't get from Hot Toys.

At least this BD one with a shrunken Enterbay BD head is an intriguing enough premise given the quality of that original sculpt.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the full reveal and how much the PO is. I sold my HT DXs back in 2019 so hoping this one and the clean version will be decent replacements. I hope it comes with the medium BD headsculpt too.

Could be oversized so that when they start the casting process it will shrink down to the proper size.
Man, I need 4 of those belts! Gonna have to be super quick on the bay when they get parted out, I bet sellers are going to be asking silly money for the belt. :exactly:At least it looks like we might have two options now to buy parted out bits.

Totally forgot about that figure

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-t-800-terminator.245668/page-3#post-10693999
Unfortunately it's just another ''make a thing available again'' release. No improvement over what we already have. Likeness is as amiss as any of the existing Hot Toys sculpts, neck/head connection still looks bad, grenades in the bandolier still don't look like in the movie, mini-gun is still a recycle job with a particular part missing that was on the screen-used mini-gun and it doesn't bring any new accessories we didn't get from Hot Toys.

At least this BD one with a shrunken Enterbay BD head is an intriguing enough premise given the quality of that original sculpt.
Yup I totally understand where you're coming from. Thankfully, Terminator is one of those characters I really enjoy, but don't know the ins and outs of all the details, same with star wars characters. If this was any Superman character however, I'd be just like you :lol My only worry with these is how well the leather parts will actually come out in production. The leather jacket on the Present Toys Indy needed a lot work to even get it to be passable. It was also very thick leather too.

So for me, I'm hoping the present toys versions will good enough. But waiting until we get some sort of in-hand reviews first.
Man, I need 4 of those belts! Gonna have to be super quick on the bay when they get parted out, I bet sellers are going to be asking silly money for the belt. :exactly:At least it looks like we might have two options now to buy parted out bits.
Ha! I'd be in the same boat though with 3 instead of 4.

Last edited:
Back