Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'm curious about InArt's T2 figure, it's probably so far down the queue in demand with all they've got lined up. Wouldn't expect them to release it until 2030 lol.

Present Toys however might be the surprise contender of the year. The Mask, and now T2 figures have been awesome so far.

As much as I'm curious about InArt's T2 figure, it's probably so far down the queue in demand with all they've got lined up. Wouldn't expect them to release it until 2030 lol.

Present Toys however might be the surprise contender of the year. The Mask, and now T2 figures have been awesome so far.
I heard one of the guys from InArt was a big Terminator fan so maybe those figures will not be so far off? I think they said they will show some Terminator stuff at San Diego this year.
Not sure how deep InArt might go with the licence? Maybe just one or two figs and none of the secondary characters like Sarah, Kyle or the T-1000.

Im really thinning out my collection now but a top quality Terminator fig might bring me back in.

I heard one of the guys from InArt was a big Terminator fan so maybe those figures will not be so far off? I think they said they will show some Terminator stuff at San Diego this year.
Not sure how deep InArt might go with the licence? Maybe just one or two figs and none of the secondary characters like Sarah, Kyle or the T-1000.

Im really thinning out my collection now but a top quality Terminator fig might bring me back in.
They said they'd only show the 1:1 mechatronic bust at SDCC. Nothing 1/6. So while I'm also interested in an InArt 1/6 T300 I also think it'll be a while.

Maybe not 2030, but a good couple of years before in hand.

Then the question would be will they do clean or battle damaged ? Or both ?

New pics of Kayak Zhang's sculpt

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks good but, as with his clean sculpt, seems he's making it too small for the body.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admittedly you can't see the full width of the shoulders there but I do suspect it'll be another pinhead situation.

Pinhead like the MMS117? Nice headsculpts though. Interesting to see how these turn out… I’m not too happy buying 3rd party figures, only preordered one, that is Geralt, who’s still in production (first Q3 2022, now Q4 2023).

Is that at least for a painted sculpt?

There's actually something that still isn't quite right about it IMO. Something about the mouth area, lower lip is too pouty maybe, not sure. Better job on the hairline for sure. The area I've highlighted below was always wrong on DX13.

452775-FB-IMG-1686480915963.jpg

Also, although not undersized, it still looks kinda strange on the DX13 body itself

353421191_280699811014212_3630512557859091947_n.jpg

352838208_280699797680880_1458897602044338772_n.jpg

Might just be a matter of futzing the jacket but I'm not used to seeing so much neck.

But back in the plus column, hair in general looks better than DX13 and also the endo-parts are appropriately NOT bronze.

Last edited:
How can it be too small when it's the same size as the Hot Toys head? Maybe the jacket is just too bulky for the figure. As for too much neck...it's the prototype head. Maybe they're using the wrong connector

Great sculpt but they did a really poor job of the sculpt incorporating into the neck. Sticks out like a sore thumb to the point where it's distracting.

Is that at least for a painted sculpt?
One would hope! Though I saw someone trying to start a run for a Daniel Craig headsculpt and the cost unpainted without shipping is $435 :thud:

These prices for custom headsculpts is getting really outrageous imo. Idk if it’s to try to deter the guys who buy them to then recast or what, but that’s nearly the price of a whole InArt figure with rooted hair

Last edited:

Seeing this reminded me that the Hot Toys also had both uniforms. I've had mine in motorcycle cop configuration since day one, and just checked the box to make sure the rest was still in there.

I'm reluctant to order anything by Present Toys, but wouldn't mind finally having the regular cop uniform on display. At least if the sculpts are rubbish I have Hot Toys' split-head as a back up.

I think for the price, its pretty good. I might put an order in as I've always wanted a 1/6 Arnie and cant wait for the Inart version if they ever do it.

Back