PT Studios 1:6 FULL METAL T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The images of the skull alone on Instagram the other day (maybe 1/4 or 1/3?) were incredible. The detailing and proportions are on point.

The images of the skull alone on Instagram the other day (maybe 1/4 or 1/3?) were incredible. The detailing and proportions are on point.
There is a 1/3 for this? That something I'd be really keen to see.

If this was a perfect 1/2 scale, I reckon people would pay up to 8k. Lifesize fully metal articulated endoskeleton maybe even up to 20k. The original T2 was auctioned off at around 100-150k (can't remember exact figure), but I'd rather get a perfect metal replica at a fraction of that cost.

Will never happen, but at least one can dream lol.

This is one of those Hachette magazine model (30 issues total)
1/2 Scale and Total would be around $1700 (+ shipping)
https://hcj.jp/t800/home.html
Hachette.png

Yeah I remember this. Worth zero imo, terrible accuracy and mostly plastic parts. Hot toys has a more accurate sculpt.

2k and you can get prime 1 1/2 scale (which I own), way better.
Wait. Is this reissue? I thought they just started it...Damn
I saw the eyeball remote control and thought it was cool.

Wait. Is this reissue? I thought they just started it...Damn
I saw the eyeball remote control and thought it was cool.
Its been around for a while. The build seems fun but some collectors didn't have the best experience i.e missing parts, broken pieces and issues didn't arriving altogether which soured the entire experience.

If one can buy it all at once, I guess it may be an ok experience and fun build, but the product leaves a lot to be desired. Every part is not screen accurate. Just a giant toy really.

If you like the eyeball moving, I'd try to buy that t-800 replica head from t-studios, the head and eye movements are a perfect capture from the movie.

I think it is pretty much the same sculpt as Hot Toys.
Similar but hot toys sculpt is sharper, a little more accurate, diecast quality better, more weight proportionally. Also the neck pistons and chest wires, absolutely horrible looking to the point of sinful on the 1/2 scale. The entire thing weighs 6kgs, super light for 1/2 scale, at least 80% is plastic.

Similar but hot toys sculpt is sharper, a little more accurate, diecast quality better, more weight proportionally. Also the neck pistons and chest wires, absolutely horrible looking to the point of sinful on the 1/2 scale. The entire thing weighs 6kgs, super light for 1/2 scale, at least 80% is plastic.
Sounds like you own it and hate it with passion at the same time! LOL!!
:lol

Sounds like you own it and hate it with passion at the same time! LOL!!
:lol
Lol I almost did, until I saw it close up 😂
Chose this instead, worth the extra $300.

I love the endo design and these statue or toys should get better and more accurate with time.

Attachments

• IMG_20211027_080314300.jpg
    IMG_20211027_080314300.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Got excited when I saw this thread title since I've missed out on Hot Toys endos in the past. Now I come in here and find out it's both 4000 bucks and sold out. Looks like nothing has changed as far as my quest for an endo, still looking! :p

Got excited when I saw this thread title since I've missed out on Hot Toys endos in the past. Now I come in here and find out it's both 4000 bucks and sold out. Looks like nothing has changed as far as my quest for an endo, still looking! :p
Prime 1 is making a T2 endo in 1/3.

Back