PT Studios 1:6 FULL METAL T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, it is absolutely incredible. I think it stands head and shoulders above many of the premium format endoskeleton statues that have been released over the last 20 years in terms of accuracy, proportions and attention to detail. I really, really, hope that PT will do another run in the future.

Many have asked in the private group, but it's unlikely at the moment. He (the creator) said it was way too much work to get 10 of these done alone, he doesn't want to or plan to do a 2nd run purely because of the load. But we can hope

Many have asked in the private group, but it's unlikely at the moment. He (the creator) said it was way too much work to get 10 of these done alone, he doesn't want to or plan to do a 2nd run purely because of the load. But we can hope

That's understandable, it must have been exhausting and must have required intense focus and dedication to machine, cast, prepare and assemble each part. I guess we can but hope that maybe it can be revisited in a few years. It will remain a masterpiece though in 1/6 collecting.

That's understandable, it must have been exhausting and must have required intense focus and dedication to machine, cast, prepare and assemble each part. I guess we can but hope that maybe it can be revisited in a few years. It will remain a masterpiece though in 1/6 collecting.

Maybe if enough people come together and show the demand for this piece, simply because it wasn't know to even exist, this could actually justify a second run.

Especially cause metal and machined parts are cheap, but the work alone isn't, so these would be a lot of sold endoskeletons.
I would happily pay the 4000. Really would. This is the endgame for all things Terminator and HT could NEVER produce an accurate endo, like this.

Maybe EB, cause they bested HT in terms of Arnold sculpt before, but we never got to see any concepts, or such, by them.

While I totally understand the asking price and have great respect for the craftsmanship and engineering of this piece, I just had to remind myself that I literally paid $900 for a lifesize one by Sideshow years back. Totally unfair comparison but still..

Then give me run of the mill **** because that’s too damn much for a 1/6 figure. The hot toys 1/4 looks just as good as this and it’s not $4,000.
This better be made of pure gold for that much.
It does not look as good as this. I own the hot toys and it’s nowhere near that quality.

Well, I talked to one of the creators:
they have many more projects currently. Under those: a FULL METAL T-X ENDOSKELETON.

He also said that, while it's nice to see the support and he thanked me for the show of hands, he doesn't know when, or if.
But if...it would make a return at a later time, cause it could be unfair to the first "investors (I think, at 4000, it's a valid word), which think they got THE exclusive endo, to produce a second run and let that diminish the value of the OG, which I get.

So, for now, no 2nd run. But I'll keep tabs on it and once it comes around I will absolutely jump on it.

Nah, don’t waste your money. It’s not worth 4K man. You can literally go on 3 of the nicest vacations you’ve ever been on for that price.

Thanks for letting us know EndoSickness. I had a feeling that might be the case unless an alternative version could be arranged such as a version 1 (with damaged leg) or a weathered and battle worn T2 version.

With such a small initial run, I would think another run of 10 would not "diminish" the value of the first ten or "disrespect" the first 10 buyers. It should have been considered when the first 10 were rolled out so as they do not look like "money grabbers". Anyways, value is subjective.

Good thing it's my money.^^

Maybe you need to reconsider how you spend that money if you think 4K for a metal toy is worth it. I don’t care who you are, that’s beyond ridiculous. Arnold himself wouldn’t pay that much for that. :lol

Back