Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep here's a cool interview with the costume designer where she talks about the work that went into his look. Eddie is at 8.49.

Such a wicked character.

Nice - thanks so much for the link . . . I had (maybe still have?) an original Dio "Last In Line" T-shirt myself! 😁

Interesting bit here:

He goes on to say that he wanted to have very little dialogue in Prey – he originally intended it all to be in the Comanche language. Trachtenberg reiterates that the actors recorded all their lines in Comanche for the Comanche dub but “it’s a little more sophisticated than perhaps our memory of watching dubbed movies. There’s a lip-match [choosing words to match the actor’s mouth movements as closely as possible] that we do now. It won’t be like watching old kung fu movies”.

I might actually go with the dub on the first viewing.

Interesting bit here:

He goes on to say that he wanted to have very little dialogue in Prey – he originally intended it all to be in the Comanche language. Trachtenberg reiterates that the actors recorded all their lines in Comanche for the Comanche dub but “it’s a little more sophisticated than perhaps our memory of watching dubbed movies. There’s a lip-match [choosing words to match the actor’s mouth movements as closely as possible] that we do now. It won’t be like watching old kung fu movies”.

I'd already decided to give that a try. Hell - if it isn't working out after 10-15 mins then it's easy enough to switch!

Interesting bit here:

Yep, thinking the same now.

I think this will do for Predator what Ragnarok did for Thor.

A fresh perspective and a shot in the arm.

. . . not to mention shots to the chest, abdomen, legs & head :)
(* and there could always be an arrow to the knee *)​

I think this will do for Predator what Ragnarok did for Thor.

A fresh perspective and a shot in the arm.
christian-bale-confused.gif

I refuse to get my hopes up for this but I'll give it a fair shot. I hope it does something interesting rather than just treading old ground.

Back